Part 28

*Richie Tozier*

"Richard, come down here right now!" My Mom yells.

I walk downstairs, I pray to god I won't get hurt.
"Yes, Mom?"

"Where are you going tonight?" She spats.

"I'm going to Eddie's," I whisper.

"Good, we don't need you here anyway," My Dad yells. I just go upstairs to shower.

"Richie, I'm going to Will's tonight. Do you want to come?" Mike asks.

"I'm going to Eddie's. Thanks though," I whisper. I get into the shower and I get on a tux just not with the jacket. I check the time, 5:45.

"Shit, I'm going to be late!" I shout. I grab the flowers for Eddie and his Mom, I hop into my car. I get there at six exactly, I knock on the door. I hear behind the door Eddie shuffling around to open the door, he opens the door.

"Richie, you came!" Eddie excitedly yells. He hugs me.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world. These are for you!" I exclaim, I hand him the flowers, and he smiles.

"Momma, Richie's here!" Eddie shouts. I hand her the flowers and she hugs me like I'm her own song.
"Aunt Pam and Uncle Jim, Cece and Philip are coming. Along with Aunt Olivia and Uncle John, you boys got to play with Cece and Phillip. Okay?" Sonia explains. I could tell Eddie is getting nervous, I take his hand. We go upstairs to his room.

"My aunt Olivia and uncle John are very homophobic and I'm scared that they'll hurt you," Eddie states. I kiss him slowly and passionately.

"If they hurt me, no matter what, I'm staying with you. You're the love of my life and I'm not giving you up!" I shout.

"Eddie, Richie, come here!"
Eddie and I race downstairs, I see who I assumer are Eddie's Aunt Pam, Uncle Jim, and they're kids.

(A/N: They look like Jim, Pam, Cece, and Philip from the office.)

"Eddie, who's this?" The woman asks.

"I'm Richie, Eddie's boyfriend. It's nice to meet you guys," I respectfully say. Eddie picks up Philip, I hear Jim say, "He's a good man for Eddie." I smile.
"Richie, come on!" Cece squeals. I take her hand and she leads me upstairs. I can see how happy it makes Eddie so I just go along with it. Eddie and I explain how we're dating and stuff.

"Are you guys are going to get married?" Philip asks.

"Hopefully someday, Philip. Hopefully someday."

Part two of Thanksgiving in the next chapter everyone!"