Part 23

*Eddie's POV*

When Richie plays the voicemail from my Mom to me, I am surprised. Usually, she is strict with her rules, routines, and ways.

"What are you going to do, Eddie?" Stan questions.

I can't decide right now.

"I-I think I'm going to sit on the roof. I need to think," I stutter out. I rush upstairs to mine and Richie's room. I pull the string that lets down the ladder, I climb up, and I just sit on the roof to watch the sunset.

"Eddie?" Richie calls.

"I'm up here, Babe!" I shout. Richie is up to the roof in an instant, he brought a hoodie for me as well. He knows that I'm going to get cold eventually since the sun is going down.

"What are you going to do?" Richie asks.

"I think I'm going to go back for a week and if it goes well, I'll stay but if not. I'll move in with you. Do you think that's a good idea? Don't just say it's a good idea because you're my boyfriend," I talk about a million miles per hour. Richie kisses me to calm me down.

"Eddie, I think it's a great idea. I'm not just saying that because of you being my boyfriend. Promise me you'll call me if you need me to pick you up," Richie insists.

"I promise, Babe."

"Then, let's call your Mom."

Should I add in the Stranger Things characters when they get back to Derry? Please comment!