Part 24

*Richie's POV*

I almost drag Eddie downstairs, it's not that I don't want Eddie to live with me, I do. I want him to do do what he wants.

"Chee! I don't know what to say!" Eddie yells. I shoo the rest of the Losers' out of the living room/kitchen.

"Just say, 'I thought about the message you left and I'm willing to try living with you for a week and if it goes well then I'll stay," I suggest. I take Eddie's hand as he dials his home number. He squeezes my hand. He tells his Mom the deal.

"Mom, if you make fun of Richie one bit then I'm going to move out. Richie and I are in love, Momma, okay?" Eddie states.

Eddie puts her on speaker.

"I won't make fun of Richie, I promise."
I feel like she's lying a little bit, Eddie hangs up and hugs me. The rest of the Losers' come back in and hugs Eddie.

"Wanna just have a big sleepover in here?" Mike asks.

"Yeah, I just got to shower," Eddie whispers.

"Eds, wait!" I yell. He turns around, his big brown eyes expand in size.

"You want my hoodie?" I ask. His whole face lights up, I just ask him to see his smile.

"Yes! Thanks, Babe!" He screams.

"You really love him, don't you?" Bev questions. I just nod, I mean, she's right. I think about him 24/7. When Eddie comes back down, we start our movie marathon. We start with The Goonies, then E.T., in the middle of Ferris Bueller's Day Off, there's a knock on the door. I stand up, when I go to the door, there's a small boy, with light brown hair, a bowl cut, and dark brown eyes. He's soaking wet cause it is raining.

"Oh my god! Are you okay?" Eddie asks.

"My name is Will Byers and I'm new to Derry."

IT ST CROSS OVER