Jay Halstead: A One Night Thing...

(GIF not mine)

(GIF not mine)

You stirred silently in your sleep, stretching out your limbs lazily as slumber left your body. Your bones clicked slightly, last nights events running through your mind as you realised that certain body parts were more tender than others. Last night had been one of many of your run ins with the beautiful man laying asleep next to you.
Now that you were awake your attention fell upon the sleeping figure next to you. Your bed was currently being kept warm by none other than Jay Halstead. It was a regular occurrence for Jay to turn up at your front door once his shift had finished. He would seek you out for relief, for the satisfaction that being inside you gave him.
You wanted so badly to run your fingers against his cheek, caress the supple skin that was just mere inches away from your face yet you couldn't because once you did he would wake and that would mean it was time for him to leave, your bed going cold once again in his absence.
You see the man laying next to you was not your boyfriend, not even close. You found it difficult to describe the relationship you had with the detective but that's probably because you couldn't call it a relationship at all.
The word many people would use to label you and Jay would be commonly known as 'Fuck buddies'. Knowing your distaste for such a label, Jay opted to calling you both a "one night thing" which was often more cringeworthy to hear than fuck buddies itself. It reminded you of what you were to him, cemented you in your place with no way to escape.
You were once content with nothing more than being Jay's bedmate but as time went on your feelings of lust and desire morphed, mixing with something stronger and far more painful.
Jay moved slightly, taking a deep breath before returning to his deep sleep. His chest was exposed so you took your chance, moving slowly to rest your head on his shoulder. You didn't tend to cuddle after your nights of passion, Jay said it was because it would complicate things but you could always lie if he woke up, mutter some excuse about being cold, right?
What were you to Jay Halstead? You thought as you found your place on his chest. Well that was an easy question to answer, even if it did hurt to admit it. You were his plaything, the girl who kept him warm at night when he wanted it, a one night thing that happened almost every other night and there was no way of escaping it.