Side story:Hired..

Some where in at atlas:

Wolf Faunus:So whose the target?

Ironwood:The man who destroyed beacon and killed Ozpin,darth Tyranus.

Wolf Faunus:No way I would survive so I won't take it the job.

Ironwood:Well he's currently in a ship and since your the best pilot for hire surely you can do it.

Wolf Faunus:Well his ship can disappear no way I can take him down.

Ironwood:That's why we're supplying you with a tracker and a EMP Cannon surely that can help take him down?

Wolf Faunus:Well then looks like I have a job to do.

Ironwood:And your name is?

Wolf: wolf o'donnell that's all you need to know

Ironwood:And mr Donnell your ship seems to be "unique" it's unlike any bullhead or any other ship seen.

Wolf:I built her myself after I was determined to become a ace pilot and she does what's she's built for.

Ironwood:Well the Cannon and the tracker are right here as well as your pay so good bye.

Wolf:See ya.

Wolf POV:
So this darth tyranus killed Ozpin and defeated beacon himself huh? Well I bet he's not a good pilot since he runs away and cowers under a cloak device I bet he will be a easy payment.

Message from the author:Yes I know I putting in a character from Star fox but I couldn't put in luke skywalker since this story takes place after order 66 and no other ace pilot is known other then Han but how would he know what your doing so I decided to put wolf in as a wolf Faunus who's a pilot for hire so prepare to see him face you in the next chapter.