When Marinette walked into Ms. Mendeleiev's class she was crushed beneath a large hug and screams. It took her a while to decipher between all the loud screams and chatter but when she did four words got stuck in her head on replay, "We won the contest."

                                                      **********

     Marinette clutched the edge of her satin red dress, and tried not to sweat. It would do no good to visibly freak out, soon she would be in front of millions of cameras and she didn't want her masterpiece ruined before she even stepped out of the limo.

     It was a simple red satin dress with a sweetheart neckline and a black ribbon around her waist. But the stunning part of the dress was the black designs that created a strap at the top and flowed down her front and off to the side before falling to the floor. (^^Picture at the top^^ It is not my own work.)

     "Who else feels like their about to throw up and laugh at the same time?" Allegra wheezed. She was wearing a beautiful blue mermaid gown with green sheer fabric overlay that shimmered in the light. 

     "Me." A fidgety Claude agreed, he was looking a little green and had knocked off the jokes. He was wearing a black suit with a sea-foam green tie that matched his sister Allegra's dress. Claude cleaned up nice, but the professional look was ruined by the sea-foam green hoodie he wore underneath the black jacket.

     Marinette, Vivian, Allegra, Claude, Mireille, Aurore, Luka, Kagami, and Aline all road in the same limo while the rest of the class road in the next one. They were driving to the movie premiere which, thanks to the big-shot producer, Ladybug, Jagged Stone, Clara Nightingale, and Hawkmoth actually being in the movie -Marinette had given him and invitation through the akuma that was going after her former classmates-, it was the biggest deal in France. 

     Marinette heard the crowd before the limo had stopped at the red carpet. She held her breath as the door opened and cameras blinded her to try to get the first shots of the mysterious new actors. As the lead actor, Mireille, in her pale pink a-line dress, was the first to step out, but she froze when the cameras blinded her and the crowd grew louder. Claude was the next one out to help her, he quickly took her arm and whispered reassurance to her.

     Vivian in her violet empire waist dress was next, because she was co-director and the villain. Then Aurore stepped out in her dark blue cocktail dress. Allegra, Luka, and Kagami were next until it was Marinette and Aline left. Marinette stepped out first and then held out her hand for Aline to take. When she stepped out in her rose and gold colored puffy princess dress the cameras went wild, even more so went a foot man brought around a wheel chair. -Aline could only stand for short periods of time-

     Then as Marinette and Aline were walking -Marinette was pushing Aline- up the red carpet, Marinette spotted a little girl waving a notebook and pen for autographs. She walked over to the little girl and smiled before taking the pen and signing the notebook. Than she took both of them over to Aline and had her autograph it. Aline's smile got bigger, which was hard to do because it was already so big. Then Marinette wheeled her up to the door and walked in to the biggest event of her life.

                                                            **********

     Lila was enjoying herself at the premiere, now that she had everyone wrapped around her little finger everything was perfect. She had even broken Marinette and stolen all her friends just like she promised. Now she was partying with the high and mighty............ and the insufferable leach that called herself her BFF that was chatting her ear off.

     Lila was just about to excuse herself to go to the bathroom just to get away from Alya, when she saw her. Marinette. How in the world did Marinette sneak in to the premiere? Lila was determined to get her kicked out, so she told Alya and pointed her out. It was amusing to see Alya's face turn a bright red in anger.