Say 'NO' to the dress

3rd person pov:

It has been 3 months since Russia purposed to China. They are starting to plan it all out, even though it wont be for another 5 months. They both want something that involves both Chinese and Russian traditions. Russia wants China to wear a wedding dress and high heels. China on the other hand doesnt want to wear high heels, or a dress. He wants to wear a suit and tie. He loves Russia with all his heart, but he doesnt want to wear heels they hurt his feet or a dress he could trip on at any moment.

Russia thinks his little yao-yao will look adorable in a dress and high heels. China refuses to wear them and tries to change the Russain's mind all the time about it. Plus even if he did agree to the dress, China has no.... what's the word.... BREAST to hold the dress up and high heels hurt like hell.

China's pov:

I don't want to wear a dress, I have nothing to hold the damn thing up with and heels hurt too much. I want this to be something where we both are comfortable and don't have to change into something else until we leave the ceremony. If I have to wear a dress I will hurt who ever put me in it. I dont like dresses because first of all, I'm not a girl. Second, I don't like them after France dragged me away from the group at a beach party and he dressed me in a dress. So i don't trust anybody besides Russia, Japan, Hong Kong, and Taiwan. Not Korea.

My only regrete is Korea, aru. But Russia want me to wear a wedding dress. Why does he want me to? I dont have anything to show. I dont want Britain to drool over me. I stayed in the bed one morning. We had to plan more of the wedding, which means more about the topic of me in a dress.

Aiyeah! I just don't want to! I wonder if I wore a dress around the house, he would drop the wedding dress? Maybe. Ivan was still asleep. I have to get up.. I got out of bed and walked to the kitchen to make tea. Russia hasn't had a drop of vodka since the accident, which was like a year ago.

I still got the vodka out just in case he wanted to drink some. I was making breakfast when I felt something wrap around my waist. It was a sleepy Russia. "Morning, aru" I said happily. He stood there holding me.

It's was going to be one of those days where he is tired all day and really doesn't want to talk. "You know we have to plan the wedding more today, right?" I ask. He nodded his head. He let go of me and reached for the vodka. Maybe he was turn back to his self.

I smiled thinking he might have gotten over the accident. He put it down and seemed to be thinking about his next action. "Russia? Are you ok?" I asked turning off the stove. He turned around. "Da, I'm fine China don't worry," I walked over to him. "I have something to ask you."

"Da, go ahead." I took a deep breath. "Well what if I wore a dress around the house, Would you let me wear a suit and tie at the wedding?" I asked. He seemed to consider. I wanted to wear a suit really badly so I was hoping wearing a dress around the house would change his mind.

"Da but I get to chose which days you wear a dress." He gave a little smile. I hugged him. "Thank you, aru" I agree with him, just anything to get me out of a wedding dress and high heels. I grabbed the plates and fulled them with the food I cooked.

We ate breakfast and talked more about what should happen at the wedding. Of coarse who would be there as well. All the nations we know well are invited. I don't want his sister, Belarus to be there but I suck it up. Maybe she will stop asking for him to marry her.

All I know for sure is that I love Ivan and this is going to be the best day of my life. We still have to pick out the songs that will play. We sat on the couch and decided all this out. We picked the flowers out, sunflowers and plum blossoms, our national flowers.