Chapter 8:the fight!

--at the wm (world meeting)--

Russia and China walked in and sat down. When it was finally quiet Russia stood up. "I would like to say something." he said. "Vhat is it?" Germany sighed. " Me and China have been dating." he continued pointing to america " and Whore if you get too close I will shove a pipe up your ass! Also.." pointing to England " Stop staring at china, Da?" he smiled.

The two nodded their heads out of fear. " Oh and Belarus stop asking Russia to marry you." China said. "wait before the cat fight starts how long have you two been dating?" France asked. "3years now" they both answered. "ok continue." said the perv.

"Or what, China?" Belarus asked with a smirk. China grabbed the handle to his wok and jumped on the table. Belarus also was on the standing on the table. Russia pulled China by the waist before anything could happen. Holding china back was Russia, England, and Spain. Holding back Belarus was America, Germany, and France. Even with them holding them back they were almost close enough to pull hair and scratch each other. Russia had to drag China out of the room but still struggled to get him out. China was still furious at Belarus.

Russia took China home because he knew if they went back in the meeting room there was going to be a all out fight between them. When they got home Russia went into one of the bed room a little mad at both of them. China sat on the couch knowing that Russia was mad at him. China mumbled to his self.

China knew he had to say sorry to Russia, but he just didn't want to right now. Sure they are siblings but it's gross having his sister ask him over and over again to marry him. It's just not right. After a while China got up and went to say sorry to Russia.

China opened the room where Russia was facing away from the door. He turned his head to look to see who was entering the room, but looked away when he saw it was China.