Chapter 5: what have I done?

China's POV:

I sat there surprised at my action. I saw him stand up and say "I'm Sorry China." and have a single tear run off his face and run off.'what have I done?' I thought. I tried to get up but couldn't and I knew I couldn't call for Russia or anyone. Just the Thought of Russia made me sad. I tried over and over again till I finally got up from the couch.

Now it was my turn to say sorry. I was able to get to my room where I opened the door to find no one there in the bed. I had to rest a little before I tried again. I sat on the bed and got back up after a minute. I opened door by door finding no one in each room tile I got to the last guest room. I opened the door see Russia laying on the bed looking at the ceiling with tear stains on his cheeks.

"Russia..." I said. He didn't even look. "Im so sorry Russia, I didn't mean to do that." I continued. He turned over facing away from me. "Russia please!" I pledge to him hoping he would face me. He faced me with tears still running down. "Russia I'm so sorry I was just surprised and I over reacted please forgive me." I said to him. He didn't say a word. I really hurt him.

I wiped the tears off his face and he began to smile that adorable russian smile. I smiled back at him. I laid down next to him, he put his arm around me, I started to feel his body heat against me. Before I knew it I was asleep in his arm.

Russia's POV:

China laid down next to me. I wrapped me arm around him knowing he was serious about being sorry. I looked down to him an saw he was asleep. He must have been tired from walking around the house looking for me. I wrapped my other arm around him and fell asleep too. Happy to know I didn't do anything wrong. But I still blame myself for his accident.

I woke up at midnight everything was dark. My eyes adjusted to the darkness, still sleeping in my arms was china. I unwrapped one of my arms and pulled out my phone and earbuds. I put on China and I's song. Fall for you by secondhand serenade. I then pulled out the earbuds having the volume on low not to wake China. I kissed his forehead and drifted in and out of sleep.

(3rd person)

Before Russia started to play the song China woke up but didn't move. when Russia played the song China knew Russia was the right one for him.

Morning came and both woke up around the same time Russia being first. Russia made breakfast and gave a plate to China. They ate and started their day. Russia had to go to the store to restock on food. He knew China wouldn't like if they were out of food. China went with him to get some excuses to heal faster. China push the cart while Russia put the things in the cart.

China didn't mind following Russia for 4 hours while they went around the market. Russia always wanted China to follow him around and now was the perfect time. Russia caught China checking out his new earmuffs, there were his favorite color, red. Russia chuckled and pulled them off his head and put them on china. China blushed. when they got back home Russia did most of the work putting them up.

China sat on the couch and pulled off layers of coats and Russia's earmuffs. Russia got glimpse of China and bit his lip. After Russia was done he walked up to china laying on the couch and pulled china to his chest. China cuddled up to the larger country with a wild blush on his face. Russia laughed. "what's so funny?" china asked. "You are too cute for your own good,Da!" he replied and somehow China got a darker shade of red blush.

A random movie came on and they watched it together when the doorbell rang. "I'll get it" Russia got off the couch ad opened the door where a LOUD American was waiting. "Hello America what's up?" For once the LOUD American wasn't loud. "I just came by to check on China and give you guys some goodies like ice-cream, Chinese and Russian candy you know the good stuff." the oddly acting American replied.

"Oh thanks you can come in if you want."

"Yes thank you." Russia knew something was wrong. When he is normal something is wrong. Russia put the gift down and pulled America into a different room. "What's wrong? and don't give me that 'nothing's wrong' bull!" Russia asked. After a few minutes America sighed "well I asked China for 1 billion dollars and now I own him 3billion so this is just to get it lowered a little." he replied.

Now that seemed right. He got a little louder as he talked. Russia let him by to see China, who was still on the couch. "Oh hi America." China said when he saw America. "hi how do you feel?"

"Much better got some excuses today so everything is good."

"Ok just came by to Check on you and drop off a goody basket. I'll see ya at the world meeting in a few weeks."

"Ok bye America see ya."

Russia went back to the couch with the ice cream America talked about and two spoons. they ate the ice cream as they finished watching the movie and fell asleep on the couch. China was on top cuddling into Russia's chest.

A/N:I bet it's so cute to watch them *nosebleed* and see them Cuddle OH MY GOD SO KAWAII!!!!