Quirkies

Deku was sitting on the couch with a few of his classmates, the rest sitting on the floor. They were currently having a staring contest with the handsome man on the armchair, silver hair ruffled.

"Uh, I like your hair color," Uraraka spoke up. Kacchan snorted.

The man rested his hand on his hand, elbow on his knee. "Thank you, it's dyed," he cracked a smile.

"Oh. Where we come from, we have a few people with real silver hair," Uraraka said, and the man looked at her like she was crazy.

"Speaking of," Momo crossed her arms. "We came here through a portal. Where are we?"

"Yes! Where are we?" Ida asked.

"Um, are you kids alright? Did you run away from somewhere or something?" the man frowned.

"No, we in fact got sucked into a portal," Ida said.

"Now answer our goddamn question, where the fuck are we?" Kacchan growled, and Deku pushed him gently.

"Don't be rude, Kacchan!" he huffed, and the man's eyes were boring into him.

"Well, my name is Yoongi," the man sat back into the armchair. "I'll take you guys to the hospital tomorrow. You're in Korea."

"Korea?!" Minoru gasped. "Oh no!"

"Yoongi definitely isn't a Japanese name," Todoroki agreed quietly. "But how do you speak Japanese if you're Korean? You seem very fluent."

"Um, I'm not?" Yoongi furrowed his brow. "You guys are speaking Korean."

"What?" Deku blinked, but now that he payed attention to what he was saying, he could hear it. It wasn't Japanese.

"Guys, ask him what his quirk is," Minoru whispered in Japanese.

"What's your quirk?" Kirishima asked, and Yoongi tilted his head, cat like eyes narrowing.

"My what now?"

"Quirk. Like, I can harden my skin, y'know?"

"Excuse me?"

Todoroki touched the table, and it froze over, and he then melted the ice. Deku shook his head. Show-offs.

Yoongi stumbled back, and the class tensed, looking around themselves. "What the fuck are you kids?!"

"What do you mean? Are you quirkless?" Deku asked quietly.

"Nobody in this world has quirks! Or whatever the fuck they're called!" Yoongi hissed. "I don't know what you kids want. Money?"

"Hey, wait, what did you just say?" Denki asked. "Nobody in this world has quirks?"

"Yeah, that's exactly what I said," Yoongi said quietly.

"Guys," Todoroki whispered. "I think we switched universes."

"There's a fucking multiverse?!" Kacchan shouted, getting up, and Yoongi just stared at his sparking hands.

"I guess, but uh," Iruku got up and made his way to Yoongi, holding out his hand and smiling. "You should probably get off the ground first."

Yoongi looked at his hand, then back up at him, and got up on his own, dusting off his pants.

"Hyung, why the HELL is there a high school CLASS in our living room!"

Yoongi looked to the brunette boy with a handsome face. "Welcome back, Tae. Did you sma—"

"Literally stop right there, I was just modelling, for the last time!" the guy named "Tae" crossed his arms. "Anyway, who're the cute kids?"

"You literally look younger than me, shut your fucking mouth," Kacchan growled.

"Feisty. Don't curse in front of Jin-hyung, he'll kill you."

"Who's Jin?" Denki asked, and Taehyung gasped. He dropped whatever he had in his hands, and took off his mask, rushing towards the boy.

Everyone from class 1-A was thinking the same thing. This guy is fucking handsome.

He smiled his boxy smile, and Deku went red. "Your hair is like PIKACHU. I love you so much, you are my new favorite person."

"Taehyung-ahhhhhh, what about me!"

Taehyung turned. "Oh, hey, Jiminie!" He turned back to Denki. "Sorry, bro. I can't love you the most, Jimin will get mad. Let's compromise, I'll love you third most."

"Can you, like, not love me at all please," Denki was tinted pink, leaning away from Tae.

"Ahahaha! All mine!" Jimin leaped onto Tae's back. "My Taehyung!"

"Alright, you possessive ginger cat, calm your namtiddies."

Taehyung began to chuckle, and Jimin huffed, slinking down from the taller's back.

"So why are there a million teenagers in our house again?" Jimin ran his fingers through his hair, studying the students. "And why is that blonde one looking at me like I tried to choke him with an eel?"

"Very specific, Jimin," Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"I mean, it's what Kookie tried to do to me, SO."

"Sit your asses down, these children will explain shit to you," Yoongi waved the two males off, and they did as asked. "Alright, hit it, quirkies."