Chapter 23: The Feeling

I woke up in the morning snuggled against Ash and shut off my alarm before it could go off. I slowly got up out of bed away from Ash's grasp on my waist and went to the restroom.

I quickly brushed my teeth and made my make up natural looking. I quietly looked for something to wear scared to wake up Ash cause he really enjoys sleeping in and I didn't not want to Indore the grumpy side of him. I grabbed a pair of white ripped jeans and a navy blue v neck t-shirt that was kinda snug on my body.

Looking at my hair I quickly undid the braid making my hair super wavy while remembering the thought of Ash trying his best to make it look good.

I smiled to myself and walked downstairs and grabbed a granola bar from the pantry.

"That's all your eating for breakfast?" Hayden asked with a shocked look on his face.

"Yeah, I'm um I'm not that hungry. I never am in the morning actually."

"Wow I can't live without pancakes in the morning." Blake commented.

Ash came running downstairs stairs all dressed and his hair flowing perfectly on the top of his head.

"Morning babe." He said as he gently grabbed the back of my head a kissed me on the forehead. He didn't grab anything to eat and quickly threw his backpack over he shoulder while grabbing my as well.

"Let's go, I wanna get there early so I can show off my smoking hot girlfriend."

"Oh god." I playfully rolled my eyes, giggling a little.

Walking in the school was like a normal day but today it also felt different because now Ash's arm was wrapped around my shoulder and it made me feel safe.

Everything was still the same and I'm glad nobody seem to make a big deal about the whole dating Ash thing. We went our separate ways for first period and I was glad no one said anything hurtful to me. I'm sure no one made it a big deal or said anything mean to me because they know Ash would get angry. I did get asked many questions from random girls about me and Ash though.

"You and Ash are really cute together." A random girl said as I was walking to my first period class.

I wasn't really sure how to react to that especially when it was someone I didn't know saying it. I just smiled and thanked her.

Were we really cute together or was she just saying that? Cause I've seen some girls say that to cute couples and then some months later the couple isn't together anymore and the guy is with the girl who said they were a cute couple

Thinking about moving all the way to New York tugged at my heart because of course that was the last thing I wanted to do. I wanted to walk with Ash to school and be able to see him whenever I wanted. I didn't want to even thinking about how it would feel not being able to be in his arms. The school day ended which went by pretty fast probably because me and Ash didn't stop messing with each other in the classes we had together. We laughed the whole day and got yelled at a few times but I didn't care. I was having a great time being in his company and having is full attention. I was at least thankful I could finish the school year with him which was going to be over in less than a month.