Chapter 22: You & Me

Adrianna's P.O.V

I woke up in the living room on the couch and was really confused of were Ash was. I got up and walked around the house before heading up stairs. He was sleeping on the bed and look worn out. I walked to the closet that Ash let me use to put all my clothes in after his family helped me put all of the boxes with my things in it down to the basement. I couldn't think them enough of how long they've let me stay here but sadly once the school year ends I'm leaving.

I was looking for something comfortable to change into because this outfit was getting uncomfortable. I couldn't find anything comfortable so I quietly went to one of Ash's drawers and grabbed a white t-shirt. I quickly changed into it also putting on some spanks. I slowly climbed into bed snuggling next to Ash wrapping my arms around his torso. Butterflies flew through my stomach when he pulled me closer to him as he kissed the top of my head.

He's actually my boyfriend.

Who would of thought.

"Are you still tired?" He's voice deep and raspy as he spoke.

"No I just wanted to lay with you while you slept." I giggled a little.

"With my shirt?" he smirked at me.

"Well it looks better on me then you anyway." I smirked back at him but I probably looked dumb.

"That is very true." He said turning he's body on top of mine and laid on me without holding up his body weight.

"I can't breath!" I tried to yell at Ash but I just started to laugh. I though he was going to kiss me and we have a cute romantic kiss but no he's a butt hole.

"Adri? Adri where did you go?"

"Ash! You're not as funny as you think you are!" I was still laughing and trying to breath at the same time.

"Then why are you laughing?" He said as he got off of me.

"I was trying to breath!" I said throwing the pillow the was behind me at him. He began to chuckle and before I knew it he was tickling me like crazy. Now I really can't breath.

"S-st-O-P!" I tried to scream out but not being able to breath and laughing at the same time is the worst feeling ever! I began to swing my legs all over the place trying to get up and run from him when my leg collided with the side of he's cheek.

"Shit." I mumbled as he stopped tickling me and I continued to laugh. Karma's a bitch.

"That's what you get for tickling me!" I laughed as I sat up. As soon as I said that he gave me a smirk and then grabbed my hands and pushed me back down while him rolling on top of me but holding his weight up with his knees.

"Take that back." He growled.

"Or what?" I challenged him. I knew if i didn't do anything fast he was going to tickle me again, and there is only one thing that came to my mind. I quickly brought my knee up and kneed him in the balls. He fell off the bed holding he's jewels and I quickly ran into the bathroom locking the door. I didn't mean to knee him as hard as I did and I soon felt guilty until I heard him quietly come towards the bathroom. My heart began to beat really fast and my palms began to sweat.

"You can't stay in there forever Adri!" He's voice taunting me.

"Your gonna regret this!" Okay so now I was really scared. I'm not sure how long I was in the bathroom but it had to be at least over a half an hour. I was debating if I should come out and face him or not. I slowly unlocked the door and opened it. The sun was already setting and there was no one in the room. I heard a lot of talking downstairs which meant everyone was most likely home and Ash wouldn't be able to do anything to me I smiled to myself. I quickly changed into some jeans and a top so I could walk downstairs. When I got to the bottom of the staircase everyone's eyes darted in my direction meaning Ash told all of his brothers what I did. I tried not to look at them and quietly took a seat at the dinning room table not making eye contact with Ash as I sat next to him. I wanted to laugh so hard at all of this but it's probably not the best idea.