Chapter 31: Say You Like Me

My dad looked pretty annoyed when Ash opened the front door with his shirt off and instead on me. This realization didn't occur to me until my dad looked me up and down with disgust. My cheeks immediately turned red while i tried pulling Ash's shirt down to cover up my bare legs.

"Very classy Adrianna." He said with a scowl on his face. I couldn't bare to look him in the eyes as I was embarrassed because he probably knew what we did last night.

"Come on, lets go.. " I just stayed silent when I heard those words. I didn't want to go, and I didn't want to move my feet from where they were. My eyes began to water as I turned around, walked upstairs and changed my clothes into leggings and a cropped t-shirt. I quickly brushed my teeth and put on my slide on vans. I grabbed some of my things that I had at Ash's and brought them downstairs with tears running down my face.

Ash wouldn't even look at me. For some reason I thought he would turn around and kiss me passionately one more time before I left especially after last night but I don't think that's going to happen. My dad took some of my bags to his car parked outside. Ash and I had a couple minutes alone but he still didn't look at me.

"You're not going to say anything? You're just going to let me leave?" I choked out.

"What the fuck do you want me to say Adri." He said quietly but loud enough to were I could hear him.

My dad came back up to the front door giving me a look that if i don't start heading towards the car I wouldn't hear the last of it.

"Nothing, absolutely nothing." I quietly said back as I walked towards my dad.

"We will have the rest of your things shipped." He said as I walked out Ash's house. I didn't want to look back at him. I wanted to continue walking because if I looked back at him this would all feel too real. I couldn't help my self though, I glanced back at him wanting to tell him how much he meant to me and how much I loved him. He didn't look up. My heart sank, I want to yell at him scream at him. Why wasn't he chasing after me? Why was he letting me go so easily?

I felt like everything he told me last night was a lie. Was he truly the guy everyone made him out to be? Did he just want to sleep with me? Was I just a foolish girl that fell for his tricks? I had so many questions and no one could answer them expect for the person that couldn't even look me in the eyes.

I could feel my heart pounding in my chest and sinking to the bottom of my stomach even more. I turned back to face the car door, opening it and sitting down in the backseat. My dad's new women was in the front seat and I was just thankful that she didn't say anything as we drove to the airport.

"Everyone is meeting us at the airport to say goodbyes." I looked up quickly.

"Even mom?" I asked hopeful. I just feel like she threw me away as soon as she go the chance and I haven't really been able to cope with it.

"You're biological mom and sister will, mom can't." I was so confused at what my dad was saying. How couldn't she? She literally raised me and I don't think I'll see her for a very long time. We finally arrived to the airport and my sister and biological mom threw themselves around me as we all cried together. I couldn't even step out of the car all the way while they wrapped their arms around me.

We said our goodbyes which felt like they only lasted for five seconds. When they left apart of me went with them, I knew I was never going to be the same after this move. My dad and his "wife" sat down in the boarding area waiting for the plane to start seating people.

"I'm going to the restroom really fast." I explained and got up. I could just make a run for it. Just run away meet Ash somewhere and live happily ever after with me but unfortunately life doesn't work that way.