Chapter 25: Complicated

Adrianna's P.O.V

My heart dropped. It felt like my heart jumped out of my chest and into my stomach. Why was he here?! What did he want and why didn't he tell me he was coming. I quickly changed putting on pants and a t-shirt and ran downstairs with Ash right behind me as his mom was at the front door talking to my dad by now.

"She needs to come with me." I heard him speak to Talia.

"Come with you?" I questioned him as I passed Talia opening the door wider.

"Adrianna, honey. I know it's sudden and we told you that you'd be able to stay the rest of the school year. But after talking with your mother and Dana we all decided that you should come to New York with me by the end of the week." I have never been so confused in my life. Why do they want me to go to New York already?

"Who the fuck is Dana? That whore that you cheated on mom with?"

"Watch your language Adrianna!" He yelled at me as this so called Dana appeared behind him. I rolled my eyes at the fact that she looks like she could be my older sister.

"Seriously." I said pointing at this money hungry child.

"We should talk inside our house" My dad said as he took my hand pulling me towards the outdoors. Dana, him and I walked over there while Ash and his mom stayed behind to give us some privacy.

"We don't even live here anymore." I said stepping on the lawn.

"No, but it's still our house we haven't sold it or finished the divorce papers." Dana scuffed at that. I just rolled my eyes. She's the reason our family has been torn apart.

Once we got inside we all sat in the living room. I wasn't looking forward to what my sperm donor had to say to me.

"So you'll have a week to say goodbye to your friends and your little boyfriend."

"Why. Give me one reason why I have to leave already?"

"We don't think it's a good idea for you to be living in a house of six boys, who knows what they could do to you."

"Nothing Dad. They've done nothing to me but been generous. That whole family has done way more for me in the past couple months than you or mom have. "

"That isn't true." He stated.

"Really? Because you left us for this barbie! And mom went crazy and kicked me out of the house!"

"We have done the best we can raising you and dealing with all the drama this family is going through."

"Because of you! Because of you dad! That's why our family is even going through drama!"

"Don't you mean you Adrianna? Like trying to rebel?!" He yelled.

"This is ridiculous!" I yelled back.

No, Adrianna, you know whats ridiculous? Me having to come down here and having you live with me because your mother can't handle your behavior!"

"My behavior? What about your behavior! None of this would be happening if you didn't leave us for a little slut!" I gave Dana the dirtiest look. She got up from her seat and so did I.

"Look little girl. I've been sitting here quietly trying not to intervene but you have left me no choice but to do so. You will treat me with respect and listen to me!"

"Little girl? You're closer to my age than my dads! So if anyone's a little girl it's you! You can't pay for your own shit so you're coming after my dad for his money! You gold digging little girl."