Kong eyes are still closed in pleasure, Arthit went down and Start to suck kong junior without a word, kong arched his back with a gasp, they don't know who removed whose shirt first but all they now know is the pleasure they get from each other, the moaning continued for hours, both forget their worry and get into the pleasure, their carefree mind went away when kong moan, "I love you parthittttt", during his last release.

Those words pushed Arthit to the edge and he also released at the next moment with the same words, "I love you kong..", both of their energy is fully drained by their activities, Arthit slammed his body on kong and slept.

kong opened his eyes after relaxing for some time, he removed Arthit junior from his cave with a groan, he moved his lover body next to him and closed his eyes, he hugs his boyfriend close and tight because he knows something is wrong with Arthit, since he felt the tears of his boyfriend during their intense love making, and how he slept with tears.

~~~~~~

Next morning, Arthit phone ringed which made the latter wake first, kong closed his ears using his hand, Arthit phone stopped ringing before he attends it, he checked his phone, when his uncle name show as an Id, Arthit snap to reality, he kept his phone aside and turned his head to see kong.

Arthit brushed kong hair to the side to see his sleeping face, it always gives him peace, Arthit's tears started flowing, kong feels the liquid on his bite marks in his cheeks, he hissed in pain and opened his eyes slowly, his lover crying face is his first view.

Kong told to his mind, 'so here comes the inevitable hurricane, wake up kong! Face the truth', he woke up and laid his head in the bed frame and changed to the sitting position, he covered his naked body using the blanket, he cupped Arthit cheeks and wiped the tears using his thumb.

Kong just nodded his head with a 'go ahead' stare towards Arthit, understanding this Arthit told, "kong I ..sniffs...am leaving..sniff.. to London day after tomorrow", kong body stiffened in shock but he relaxes after a moment to stop his boyfriend worry.

Kong asked, "for what? Why are you still crying", Arthit tears didn't stop for a second, "I am sorry kong for informing you late but I was afraid to tell you, in this past week I feel so much guilty, hiks...I feel tough to cure myself if I stay here, this place, mom, dad, uncle, and you, all are remembering me how stupid I was."

"If only I controlled my emotions properly from the start, none of this may not happened, everyone is convincing me by telling me I was a child at that time but my heart is not taking that, if this was just a memory then I can easily forget it but it becomes part of me kong, so I want to try a new life to forget this all, the remorse is killing me from inside"

"No one is at blame for my past, everything is my mistake kong, I want to be selfish kong, I want to go far and lead a new life, I am sorry, I even went and did this sin to you last night"

Kong wiped the tears of his soon to be ex lover and told, "it's fine phi, you have all rights to be selfish and claim me, it's me who wanted it, think of this as your farewell gift from me, but ...shall I ask you something...hmm...are you breaking up with me...or you want me to wait for you", Arthit shook his head frantically and replied, "I don't want to break up with you kong.., but at the same time... I don't want you to wait for me...".

Kong smiled gently and told, "p do you remember our third date where we became boyfriends, the words I told you, let me remind you again, "from this moment we are boyfriends and going to love and care each other in every moment till the end.

And if anyone start to feelbsuffocated by others loves or feel uncomfortable or lost interest or even feel burdened by others we have to tell each other directly so that we can break it", so here I will free you phi, go and live the life like the way you dreamed, but if you want to get back just give me a call I will run to you"

Arthit cried harder, kong asked in a panic, "why are you crying hard? Please stop it, I am alright, don't feel sorry towards me."

Arthit shouted, "Then why are you ..hiks..crying...just..curse me kong or punch me..hiks..".

After the words only kong noticed his tears also flowing from his eyes, he reassured his lover, "my body reacted because of harm...nothing it's just....  it's breaking me to see you cry.. please stop it, go and get fresh p, I need to go already otherwise my family will search for me again"

After so much assurance Arthit leaves to the bathroom in his naked glory, kong saw that without blinking his eyes shameless, his mind screamed to him, "how the fucking hell? In this situation you act shameless", but kong cared less because he may not have this chance soon in future.

Kong crumbled to the other side of the bed and picked up his shirt from the floor, wrapping the blanket he went to the kitchen and wear his pant, he is not in the mood for his brother's wrath, so he messaged Forth to come and pick him up, he also sends his location to him, the pain he is having in his back is killing him, yet, his face colored with charming smile.

Arthit came out and graced by the empty bed, he gets out of his bedroom and was welcomed by kong warm smile who sitting in his couch, Arthit lost himself in kong smile, the doorbell broke their eye contact, kong followed Arthit, seeing kong's painful walk Arthit gave his worried look, kong just winks at him conveying he will be better.

When they opened the door, "BOOM!!..." Beam shouted but his excitement went to concern in a second after watching the faces of the men, he could see the hurt in both of their eyes, kong just came out and bowed to Arthit who just hugged him and whispered sorry, kong broke the hug and kissed his boyfriend forehead for a goodbye.

Beam silently followed kong who walking with difficult, beam knows when to tease kong so he just followed him without a word, both entered the car where forth is waiting for them in the driving seat when Forth about to ask them, Beam shook his head and gave a glare of 'not now'.

After reaching, kong went to his room silently followed by worried beam, before closing the door he called Beam and told, "I want to stop my treatment for 2days phi. Furthermore, don't disturb me until I came out voluntarily, I also need...some painkiller for my...I mean....ass", Beam nodded his head and spirited to his room to get the medicine.

Kong closed the door, he played some songs on his phone at high volume, he went and take his pillow and tossed it out, it hit the window and landed on the floor, he throwed all pillows to the floor, he also throws his favourite clock to the floor, he tore all his books into pieces, his tears flows out uncontrollably, he runs to the bathroom and vomited, he opened the shower and screamed in his high voice.

~~~~~~

Everyone gathered in the airport, Arthit was hugging everyone with a goodbye, since his father is still in the hospital, both his mother and uncle accompanied him, kong stood there with a smile, Arthit came and hug kong tightly, he broke the hug when its time.

Waving his hand Arthit moved from his place, suddenly kong got panic, his mind screamed to him to stop his ex-lover, he can't live without him, if he beg may be his lover will stop, so without a second think, he ran and grabbed his p wrist, catching his breath he bow his head, and pleaded, "p please don't go..hiks...please...take me with you...I will not ...hiks..disturb you, I will not show myself to you until you tell me, I just want to watch you daily from far please p...hiks..".

Arthit heart shattered to see his lover broke like this, he lift kong head and hugged him, he told without breaking the hug, "please don't make it hard, don't make me feel even more guilty, I am not a devil to make you suffer kong, please understand me", kong shook his head frantically and hugged him tightly.

Suddenly Forth came out of nowhere and grabbed kong arm harshly to break the hug, he start to drag him but Arthit stopped it, however taking kong other wrist in his hand Forth remarked In a cold voice, "No! Kong also already decided, he is the one who told me to drag him if he tried to stop you, so go ahead free yourself from him", Arthit's loosened his hold while forth dragged him out of Arthit's sight.

Taking his seat in the flight Arthit's whispered, "I am sorry kong, I hope I will change soon and i will be back to your arms," while Forth drove his car from the airport with crying kong in his back seat.

Months later:

SLAP...
SLAP...,

" I told you to be careful, how could you behave this reckless, I am gonna kill that bastard",Beam shouted which resounded the whole room.

****££