AN:

Hello! Welcome to my brand new story of Law x Reader. I've been debating with my self if who's character I'm gonna make a fanfiction but then Law is the perfect fit of this story I have in my draft ages ago. The story was originally a teen fiction novel but I changed my mind and just make it as a fanfiction for Law x Reader so yeah. I hope you give it a try! 

Warning:
This story may contain disturbing scene, brutality, suicide and some negative things that needed for the plot. It can trigger some things specially if you're not comfortable with those so please read this with caution. Also this is not suitable for the young ages. But I am not saying that the story contains NSFW. I'd be honest I dont have the guts to write those scene, not now. I am not expert on that and if you've read my previous story about Corazon x Reader there is no Lemon there and this story possibly no Lemon at all, (possible but not impossible) LMAO. IF IN DEMAND I WILL GIVE IT A TRY.

This story is written by an amateur writer and doesn't edited, and English is not my native language and I'm not yet expert on writing with a full english story, my nose will probably bleed. So expect typo graphical errors, grammatical errors, wrong spelling and whatsoever errors, also please do excuse those foul words that you will encounter.

And Please do not copy this story without any permission or credits from the author, and also DON'T Plagiarize.

I would also love to read your thoughts, your suggestions, opinions, reactions and criticizes so please leave it on the comment section and please do me a little favor by hitting the vote button. Than You very Much.

Enjoy Reading :)

-- DUCCHAN