Chapter 13

Sehun's POV

It's been a few weeks and Sejeong's driving test got canceled due to her busy schedule. She's been very sad because of it so I decided to take matters into my own hands and prepared a road trip for us just like I promised. 

We're going to Busan which is a 4-hour drive from Seoul. I packed everything we needed for a 2 day and 1-night trip. I booked us a hotel to stay in and everything.

I arrive back at home because I told Sejeong I was going to run some errands but really I was just preparing the car for our trip.

I see her at the couch slumped looking sad. It breaks my heart seeing her like that. I sat beside her and enveloped her into a hug.

"What you doing?" I asked her

"Just watching T.V" she says pointing to what she's watching

I grabbed the remote and turn the T.V off.

"What was that for?" she said sulking

"I'm going to give you the best day of your life" I tell her

"What are we doing?" she asked giving me an excited face.

"We're going on a road trip just like I promised" I tell her

"To where?" she asked

"It's a surprise now get ready. I'll wait for you here" I tell her

She goes upstairs to her room to get ready. 

Sejeong's POV

I dressed in denim overalls with a white t-shirt underneath. I also brought a pink cardigan just in case it got cold. I reminded myself to bring my camera with me to take lots of pictures later.

 I reminded myself to bring my camera with me to take lots of pictures later

I went downstairs and saw Sehun oppa playing on his phone waiting for me. 

"Oppa let's go" I tell him

He leads me outside and opens the car door for me.

"Chivalry is not dead" he says to the camera which made me laugh

"Where are you taking me?" I asked him trying to get him to tell me