Chapter 3

Sehun POV

I woke up extra early today to make breakfast for Sejeong.

I went to the kitchen and started making rice. While the rice was cooking I mixed some eggs and made an omelet. I fried some fish for a healthy breakfast and made Doenjang jjigae.

I was very careful to not wake Sejeong up. I fixed the table and gotten ready to wake Sejeong up.

I went to her room and saw her peacefully sleeping. I sat beside her and caressed her cheeks.

"Sejeong-ah wake up it's time for breakfast" I said trying to wake her up

She sat down and rubbed her eyes which I found was very cute.

"What time is it?" She asked still half asleep

"It's 8:30 am" I replied

"Oh okay let's go eat breakfast then" she said standing up. I followed behind her to the kitchen.

"Omo you prepared all this" she said shocked by seeing the table full of food.

"Yeah I did" I said shyly rubbing the back of my neck

"Thank you for this" she said

We started eating after that little moment.

"Let's go out on a date today" I told her

"Where to?" She asked curiously

"It's a surprise, you'll know once we get there" I said

I offered to wash the dishes and let her have time to get dressed.

After washing up I dressed in denim pants and a simple black shirt with a cool jacket.

I went to the living room and waited for Sejeong. It only took a few minutes before she went downstairs.

She was dressed in a black mini skirt and a checkered top.

"Let's go hyung" she said

"Before that here wear this" I told her and gave her a blindfold

"What for?" Sejeong asked

"For a surprise" I told her

She followed and I helped her tie the back.

We went to my car and started driving to our destination.

Sejeong looked calm at the whole car ride but was silent. I think she was still sad about yesterday.

Sejeong's interview

"Why were you giving Sehun a silent treatment?" Asked the staff

"I still couldn't let go of what happened yesterday and still disappointed in him. I'm sorry hyung" Sejeong said sadly

End of interview

Sejeong POV

I was very curious about where he will take me. The car ride was very long. I sensed that we stopped and I started hearing children's songs. Sehun hyung opened my door and held my hand as he led me to the place.

"You can take off your blindfold now" he said

I took the blindfold off and saw that we were at the amusement park. It's been so long since I went to one.

"Wow it's so pretty here" I exclaimed

We played many different games. Sehun hyung even won me a teddy bear. We rode many rides.

We went to the horror house first since Sehun hyung wanted to go there.

The person in charge of the horror house escorted us inside and left us there.

"Gwenchana Sejeong-ah?" He asked since I was shivering my hand. I didn't notice that I was already holding his hands.

"Yeah I'm okay" I said assuring him with a frightened face

When a ghost would appear he would shield me behind his back which was sweet. Sehun was very brave during the horror house.

We then ate ice cream after the horror house.

He handed me a vanilla ice cream which was my favorite.

"Thank you" I said with a smile

"Vanilla ice cream right your favorite" he said

"How did you know it was my favorite?" I asked him

"I know you very well to know simple facts like that" he said

After eating ice cream we rode the Viking and the roller coaster. We sat side by side in both rides. I wasn't very scared and had so much fun.

Our last ride was at a Ferris wheel. We got inside and sat side by side.

I didn't know what I thought but I suddenly called him oppa.

"Gomawo for today oppa" Sejeong said

Sehun POV

I was happy she finally called me oppa.

"Your welcome and I'm sorry about yesterday. I should've told you when I'd be home and not worry you" I said feeling sorry

"It's okay just don't do it again" she said

She rested her head on my shoulder and hugged me tightly. I hugged her back and we watched the night sky unfold before us.

After the fun amusement park date, we drove home. While I was driving I noticed Sejeong asleep hugging the teddy bear I got her. She must've been tired walking around the amusement park.

When we arrived home I parked the car at the garage. Where it was kind of dark there.

I tapped Sejeong's shoulders to wake her up.

"Sejeong wake up we're home already" I told her

"We are well that was fast" she said with a smile still looking half asleep

I messed her hair up and laughed.

"Okay good night then oppa thank you again for today" she said then kissed my cheek and left to go inside and sleep.

I smiled to myself after she kissed me and went inside to my room to sleep.

It was a long day today that I slept thinking about Sejeong.

I hope you liked this chapter and don't  forget to Vote and Comment on my story if you liked it and check out more of my stories:
-Trust (Yein and Jungkook/Banglyz fanfic)
-Bad Boys V.S Good Girls (Oh My Girl and Monsta X fanfic)
-High School Love On ( Yeri and Jimin fanfic)
- Forbidden Love (Bang Yedam and Lee Chaeyoung fanfic)
~Daphne