Chapter 3

...Harry's POV...

"Daddy. Phone ring." Darcy said. She only just learned to talk so she's missing a lot of words.

"Thank you sweetie." I took my phone and answered quickly.

"Hello?"

"Is this Mr. Styles?" I man with a thin voice asked

"Yes. Who is this?"

"No one! But you owe me, and so does she!" He growled

"Who? Why do I owe you?"

"You and you wife owe me for killing my brother!" I felt my blood boil

"He deserved it for kidnapping her!" I snapped getting off the couch not waking Kellie up and going into the studio.

"He loved her! Thats why he took her!"

"Bullshit!" Thank god I'm in the sound proof booth. Wouldn't want Louis picking that up.

"Now you both owe him, and since I'm the only one left you owe me!"

"What do you want!?"

"Her! Or I could have Little Louis who is the exact match of his father. Maybe Aaron the twin of Kellie. Possibly Darcy the daughter who has the art skills of her mother. Probably one or both of the twins. You know since they have your looks but their mothers traits." He laughed evily.

"NEVER! YOU CAN'T HAVE ANY OF THEM!" I yelled

"Then I'll just take them." My heart stopped.

"How much would it take you to go away!? Without any one of my family." I asked desperatley

"500,000."

"Deal. Anything for their safety." I looked into the hall to see Louis and Aaron making silly faces at each other.

"Okay. Leave it at the park where your proposed to her," He said 'her' as if he was disgusted. "And leave it on the swing where you found her. At 3 o'clock."

"Okay." I hung up and left telling Kellie I had errands to do. I got the money from the bank and threw it into my gym bag. I called Paul and told him about the situation and he said he would drop it off for me.

I arrived back home a little while later to see Kellie painting with Darcy using watercolors at her side, while Louis used markers, and Aaron used crayons. The twins were just sitting in playpens that sat in the room for if Kellie ever wanted to paint a portrait of them. I walked up behind her and snaked my arms around her waist making her jump and stab me in the face with her paint brush filled with purple paint.

"Well this is serious deja vu." I laughed while she was almost on the floor dying from laughing so hard.

"Kids daddy's Barney." The three oldest turned to me and the next thing I knew i was on the floor.

"Daddy are you really Barney?" Louis asked wide eyed. I glared at Kellie who was still doubled over laughing.

"Sorry little loves. Mommy's confused." They looked disappointed but were better when Kellie's laughter spread to them and me.

About five minutes later we were all done and calmed down.

"Great part of having kids that listen to your every word." Kellie said kissing my not paint splattered cheek.

"Totally." I rolled my eyes with a smile and went back to having my arms around her waist from behind and chin resting on her shoulder. "I love you." I whispered in her ear and felt her shiver.

"I love you too." She turned her head and kissed me sweetly. I still get those little shocks she seems to be full of.

It always amazes me to think of how after everything. The little kiss with her sister, five year separation, many times trying to prove I loved her, cancer, kidnap, and the stresses we still under go from the fans. That she still always chooses me, picks me over everyone else. That she loves me, and not someone normal, her own age, and from her state. She chooses me. Harry Styles of One Direction, from Homes Chapel, 30 years old.

"What do you see in me?" I asked

"Everything I need in my dream husband." I smiled and saw the look of love in her eyes showing it was a true statement.

"Who would've thought 11 years ago at that concert I would spot my future wife and mother of my five kids?" We laughed lightly looking at our children that could easily be traced back to us from their looks.

"Um me! I said I was gonna marry you since the second  saw your picture. Cause you know... I'm sooo psychic." I laughed making her smile

"I guess so." I kissed her cheek and went into the kitchen. "Did you make food yet?" I yelled

"NOPE!" I could hear the smirk in her voice. She knew her  cooking and baking was better than mine and that everyone perfered it.

I went to the fridge and pantry grabbing ingredients for the one breakfast food I'm amazing at making, cereal.

...Kellie's POV...

I put the kids artworks on the drying rack so when they were finished they could go into their memory boxes.

"Go to the kitchen babes. I think daddy's making breakfast." Aaron, Darcy, and Louis took off. I picked up the twins and went into the kitchen. Sure enough Harry was handing the kids their favorite kinds of cereal. Sadly he had washed off the paint and no longer had a purple face.

"None for me. This mommy's got to get back into shape." I stated putting the twins in their high chairs.

"This mommy has the flattest stomach ever. Especially after having identical twins just two months ago." Harry replied setting my favorite type of doughnut in front of me knowing I wouldn't be able to resist for long.

"You suck."

"Love you too." He laughed

I went to take a bite when I saw the man who kidnapped me five years ago.

This can't be! I saw him get shot between the eyes! Louis did too!

Everything went dark and the last thing I heard was Harry screaming my name, the twins crying, and Louis, Darcy, and Aaron yelling 'mommy'.