Chapter Eleven: Taylor/ Steven

Taylor

~One year later~

"Are you sure we have everything? Maybe I should check the suitcase again."

A deep chuckle was making me look up to see Steven smiling at me from the other side of the bedroom. "You've checked the suitcases multiple times darling. We have everything, don't worry. And even if we forget something we can always buy it when we get to Hawaii."

The past year had been a whirlwind. Steven and I made things official a few weeks after Dante's proposal. We'd been basically inseparable ever since and he had moved into my apartment. Natalie actually ended up moving away because she felt so guilty for what we did. She hadn't even talked to us before she left for Montana. I had wondered if I was ever going to see her again. But for now, I had a wedding to look forward to.

It didn't take long for Dante to plan a wedding in Hawaii. It was going to be on the same day that Oliver proposed which I thought was really sweet. I'd never been to Hawaii so I was definitely excited. I've never even been on an airplane until a few months ago. When Steven found out I hadn't traveled, he booked small weekend flights so I wouldn't be scared.

Dante had actually moved up in his restaurant job and was now a manager. He still jogged with Frankie every now and then but he didn't fight anymore. Kate and Louis were officially a couple as well and were happier every day.

Speaking of happy, my eyes looked up at Steven and I couldn't help but smile. He was happier at work because Manny had accepted a job in California and luckily wasn't around. Things with Steven and I were in a really good place too, I felt so comfortable and safe around him. He knew I didn't want to rush into anything physical and he had no problem waiting. In fact we still hadn't slept together but he never pressured me. One of the many things I love about him.

My mind instantly wandered to last Halloween and felt my cheeks instantly blush. That day we had spent the day at Dante and Oliver's, passing candy out to little kids. By the time we got home I was feeling so happy, and also a little horny, that I asked Steven if we could learn each other's bodies. He seemed very surprised but I knew he was probably a little sexually frustrated. He'd been an angel not pressuring me into anything at all. I was just excited to finally touch him like I'd dreamed of for so long. I let my mind wander back to that day and got lost in the memory.

"Are you sure about this?" He asked as The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown was playing in the background. He gently touched my cheek while saying, "I don't want you to feel pressured about doing anything physical."

"I feel ready to start opening myself up that way, and I really want to touch you."

He swallowed loudly before saying, "I won't stop you."

We chuckled before he lifted me into his arms and carried me into our bedroom, the dinosaur he got me in the middle of the bed. Once he gently placed me on the bed I contently sighed while sinking down into the soft bed.

"I don't want to be awful for you though."

He was already shaking his head before I was even done. "You'd never be awful Taylor. You can't mess up; I just want you to do what feels right and comfortable for you." I could see his green eyes slowly looking up and down my body which instantly gave me goosebumps. "Would you like me to touch you or do you want to touch me?"

"Can you touch me?" My cheeks heated up; especially when he leaned down to kiss them. He was so gentle with me it was crazy.

I watched with excited eyes as he took the pumpkin sweater I was wearing off, his larger hands running over my flushed skin. His hands were replaced with his mouth, which kissed every square inch of bare skin. When his lips ran over my nipple I cried out, burying my hands into his hair. I loved that he was growing his hair out because I loved wrapping my fingers in it.