Thomas

it's been 3 years since I've looked at this......... i usually make my story's longer but rn i have writer block

I heard shoe clicks behind me as I was walking. "Thomas was being sarcastic," I said as I picked up my pace. "I know, but you need to calm down" I scoff turning around to face the male "calm down?" I asked, looking him up and down and picking up my pace as I walked. you're a fine young lady y/n" so I don't understand have the temper of a tea kettle" he said causing me to stop and turn to him "a tea kettle? e? I don't think they have emotions; besides I don't have a temper I have my own rights that I believe in" I say pushing my hair back. "Well, if you don't have a temper, prove it. Let me walk you home"

"Seriously!" I groan "you know what fine, but no funny business," I say pressing my finger onto his chest. "I wouldn't dream of it darling," he said winking, I sigh once again and start walking "y/n, you know we could go to my house instead and you could have dinner with me," he said walking right next to me. "And what would we have for dinner" "mac and cheese, it's my favorite." He smiled happily. I blinked at him for a moment "what's that" "oh you'll love it y/n I had it in Italy. s to die for" "hm, sure why not" I said shrugging my shoulders. "Great I'll lead, the way"