The fight

posted: Oct 12 2019

Edited: Oct 17 2022 my birthday

I arrived in his office and stepped in to look around, my father was sitting at his desk, and Hamilton was nowhere to be. "y/n, you're a grown woman why are you fighting with Thomas and James like a toddler" he said rubbing his head. "They started!" I exclaim "i didn't fight like a toddler, I fought like a grown woman who knows the very few rights I have," I say flipping my hair back. Dad rolled his eyes and sighed leaning back in his chair. "y/n you're dismissed and let Hamilton in on your way out." I sighed, turning my heel and opened the door letting Hamilton in and took my leave.

"I'm not a toddler" I mutter walking towards the outside door keeping my eyes low to the ground staring at my shoes that were popping out of my dress. Before bumping into something, "ugh, I swear if it's a wall I'm gonna s-, oh my bad" I say looking up at the man dress in purple. "Why hello there, we meet again" he said bowing down and kissing my hand. "I'm Thomas" he said winking. "I'm not interested" I said rolling my eyes wiping my hand on my dress. "i think we got off to a bad start before" Thomas said sticking his hand out. "Let me make it up to you by walking you home"

"No thank you" I said rasing my hand to stop him. "Come on darling can I at least get your name" he said grabbing my hand holding it in between his. I sigh looking at him "y/n, my man is y/n" "and your last name?" he purred. "don't push it" I said glaring at him. "Well y/n a pretty lady like you shouldn't walked home alone" "I'm fine by myself" I said walking passed him. He followed behind humming along to the clicks of our shoes. "I'm going to get lunch; you don't have to follow me." "I'm not following you darling I'm getting food too" he said still following me.

Once we arrived in little time, I went up and ordered my food and took out my wallet to pay Thomas stepped up "it would be rude if I didn't pay for you darling" he said ordering his food and paying for both of our meals. "you guys are such a cute couple" the lady taking our orders said. Thomas smirked "we really do" "we are not a couple" I said taking my ordering ticket. Walking over to wear you pick your food up at. I grabbed my food and sat down at a table while Thomas sat down in front of me.

I stared at him watching him eat, taking bites of my food. "Paint a picture it will last longer" he said meeting my eyes smiling. I looked down at my food, I was about halfway done. "Thank you for paying for me, you didn't have to" I said taking another bite. "You can thank me by letting me walk you home" he said wiping his face with his napkin. "No, I'm still gonna half to decline" I said taking the last bite of my food. he looked said but nodded "please y/n" I rolled my eyes and sarcastily said "sure" I said standing up, cleaning up my food and walked away.