1.6K 47 22

As soon as I lock the door and make sure they're gone, Shoto and I rush to the bedroom to let Deku lay down.

What should we do about this?

•••

Todoroki's P.O.V.

"Fuck that guy!" Katsuki screams, stomping his foot on the floor.

"Hey, hey, calm down. Let's focus on Izuku first. We should try and bring him back to us and calm him down." I look at his panicked figure sitting up against the pillows of our bed, tensed

It wasn't exactly in any of our control.

"Okay, yeah. He's our first priority." Katsuki sighs, giving me a kiss on the cheek before going to sit on the bed beside Izuku.

I give a soft smile and go sit on the opposite side of Izuku. He trembles and shakes, tears flowing from his eyes. He mumbled incoherent things as I wrapped my arms around him.

I pulled him into my lap, Katsuki laying against my shoulder and playing with Izuku's wild hair.

Midoriya's P.O.V.

In the midst of the nightmarish place I was in, a sudden warmth enveloped me. It was nice and helped me calm down. Some of the monstrosities even disappeared.

I couldn't tell where it was coming from or why it was there. It was very comforting though.

I still jump and shake at the scary things coming at me, attacking me and making me feel a burning pain inside myself.

But I knew, deep down inside, I could get out of this. Shoto and Kacchan would help. I really hoped they helped. I was scared.

Todoroki's P.O.V.

Hours pass by as Izuku slowly calms down. The shaking lessens and the tears halt. He was still in a daze when he came back to his senses, however.

"Hey baby, it's okay," I say softly, squeezing him in a tight hug.

He mumbles something, gripping onto my shirt and burying his face in my chest. I chuckle softly, Katsuki snoring on my shoulder.

Izuku's breathing slows down as he goes into a peaceful slumber, free of nightmares. I know he must be exhausted. My poor kitten had to endure so much on his birthday.

I guess I'm going to be the one to sit here in silence. I was never a 'nap' kind of person. It was only like 1:00 PM, and I wouldn't be able to sleep tonight if I napped.

Plus, I was very stressed. How could I relax when I know the League is coming back after us. I thought we had a compromise. I should've known their word means nothing.

As soon as possible, we had to have a meeting with everyone. Plan our moves and defense. We need to be in the offense, not cowering.

So much was ahead of us.