Ch.16

Beyonce's POV

When we got home I went to the closet and changed into something more appropriate for Starbucks. It's spring time almost so it's finally nice out enough to wear a tshirt.

I put on a black long a leave shirt low u cut. With some leopard leggings, pink heels and a black hat. I looked bomb as fuck.

"Alright baby. I'll be back whenever. Have fun with your boys. I love you." I said putting emphasis on the I love you.

"I love you too Bey." He said while I kissed him on his lips.

With that I left and I was on my way to Starbucks, of coarse after I got in my matte white Mercedes Benz SUV that Jay got me for a gift just because.

"Kelllllllyyyy" I said once I saw her.

"Bey Bey! I missed you my love." She said smiling and hugging me.

"I got you your fav. Carmel frappachino." She said handing me my drink.

"Well thank you." I said sitting down and sipping on my drink.

"So what this bitch do?" Kelly asked.

"Ok so I was at the doctors today with Jay and I go to the receptionists desk and I tell her my name and all that. She doesn't make eye contact once with me she's to focused on Jay. I knock it off and she shows us the way to the room but as she is walking behind us to lead us. She runs her hand over jays back. You know those sexual touches I do with him. Yeah those. I pop off on her a bit and she wants to be smart. So I pushed her against the wall and I had to get ghetto on her. And then she shows us to the room and Jay is like why did you pop off on her. And, that's my ex. And, you didn't have to be so mean. I was like Jay the fuck? Uhm I'm your girlfriend, you don't side with your ex girlfriend."

"Damn boo I would've fucked a bitch up. But one question, why were u at the doctors in the first place?"

"Oh.... Uhm shush I swear if you tell a one you die. But I'm pregnant."

"Your pregnant!"

"Kelly the fuck. Shut up."

"Your pregnant...."

"Yes. Two weeks."

"Oh my god I'm so happy for you Bey!"

"Thanks Kells." I said smiling and hugging her back.

"Your the only one that knows other than Jay of coarse so keep it quite."

"Of coarse. Congrats baby."

"Thanks." I said non stop smiling. I'm so happy I got that off my chest.

Kelly and I talked for an hour catching up on things and I was now on my way home. I decided to call Jay to see if he was out yet or still home.

"Hello?"

"Hey baby."

"Hey bey. What's up?"

"Just calling to see if your home or not."

"Yeah I'm still home. I'm Finna hop in the shower real quick though."

"Ok I'll see you when I get home."

"Ok love you."

"Love you too."

With that I hung up the phone and drove home.

I got home and I went straight to the bathroom and threw up everything and anything.

"Bey?!" I heard Jay yell from the bedroom.

I couldn't answer because my head was in the toilet.