Ch. 33

Jay's POV
It's been about a month since King was born and I can't be more happy. I have 2 sons and speaking of my children, Cypress loves King. He's beyond happy to have a little brother to watch grow up and help raise to be a young man.

Beyoncé has been acting weird but I'm sure she's still trying to understand why I killed 5 people. Shit, I would do it again if I had to protect my family. I mean yeah, I'm still kind of shaken up by everything but that was the past we are in the present, the future.

"Jay." I heard Bey yell from the nursery room. I got up and walked in to see King laying in his crib looking at Bey and then smiling when he saw me. I smiled at my baby boy and walked in, "yes?" I asked walking next to her. "Your son won't fall asleep with me holding him, he wants his daddy." She said sitting in the rocking chair across from the crib. "I'm sure he's not the only one who misses daddy." I smirked after saying my smart ass remark. She raised her eyebrow, "boy you can try." She said crossing her arms and legs. I laughed and grabbed King rocking him back and forth. I felt his tense body rest under my touch and I smiled.

I looked at Bey and she looked kinda hurt, "Bey you ok babe?" I asked quietly. She nodded and looked at the ground and that's when I knew she was lying. "Bey I know you're lying. What's on your mind baby?" I asked.

She took a sigh and closed her eyes then opened them, "it's just King feels so much better in your arms. It's like I'm doing something wrong..... Or I'm not doing a good job as a mother. Like I can't get my own son to quiet down. You don't understand how much that hurts me Jay. It's not your fault, that's not what I'm trying to say. It just makes me sad that I can't even be a good mom." She said with a few tears.

What she said really hurt my heart. She's wanted to be a mom so bad and now that she is she thinks she isn't good enough. Through all the trial and error we've, she's been through.

"No baby girl. It's nothing like that my love. You are an amazing mother. The best mother anyone could ask for. Who's the one that carried King in her stomach for 9 months? You. Who's the one who watched King take her body over and make it larger? You. Who watched King give you stretch marks, morning sickness, and constant bathroom trips? You. Who pushed King out all by herself? You. Beyoncé you are a mother an amazing mother at that ok don't think any other way he loves you and I love you." I said kissing her forehead. She smiled and kissed my lips, "thank you Jay. Thank you so much you always know what to say." She said kissing me again. I smiled and nodded, "anytime baby girl. That's what I'm here for." I said handing her King. "Sing to him." I said as I walked to the door way and leaned on the door frame.

She looked at me hesitantly and King began to cry a little bit, "Jay...." She said. "Beyoncé sing to him before he starts crying." I said crossing my arms.

She looked at King and began to sing,

" I don't have a reason to cry and I have

every reason to smile and I don't have a

reason to lie, when you're already reading

my mind and I don't have a reason to be, if

I can't be with you.

Cause darling I wake up just to sleep with

you. I open my eyes so I could see with you

and I live so I can die with you.

And I don't really need these fingers, if I

don't get to touch your spine. Well I don't

need these legs, if I ain't walking by your

side and I don't really need to be if I can't

be with you.

Cause darling I wake up just to sleep with

you. I open my eyes so I could see with you

and I live, so I can die with you.

Cause darling I wake up just to sleep with

you. I open my eyes so I can see with you

and I live so I can die with you.

I live so I can die with you."

She finished singing and King was asleep with a smile on his face. The song she just sang was beautiful, the lyrics but her voice is just.... Angelic..... flawless. I don't know but everything about it is just perfect and beautiful. she smiled and looked at King, "I did it." She whispered and kissed his forehead lightly. She got up and put him in his crib and left the room silently.

I grabbed her waist and walked down the hallway with her, "see I told you you're an amazing mother Beyoncé." I said sitting on the couch. She smiled and nodded, "I know I never doubt daddy." She said winking and kissing me. I smirked, "girl you best stop." I said looking into her eyes. She kissed me and I kissed back, the kiss got more intense and she straddled me. We started making out until my phone rang. I rolled my eyes and sighed. She giggled and got off of me and say onto the couch while I got up and grabbed my phone.

"Hello?" I said into the phone. "Hey it's Cypress." I heard my son say. "Hey son. What's up?" "Dad I'm..... I need you to come bail me out...." My eyes nearly popped out of my head when I heard him say that, "you're in jail? What for?!" I said getting mad. "Look dad I can't talk for too long. I'm in the New Jersey at the Atlantic County Jail." He said. I sighed, "uhm ok son. I'm on my way." I said walking towards the living room. "Thanks dad." I heard him say, you could hear how sorry he was. "I'll see you soon." I said then hung up the phone.

"Bey I have to go to New Jersey, Cypress is in jail and I have to go bail him out." I said walking into to the room and looking at her. She looked at me surprised, "Cypress is in jail?!" She said shocked. "Yeah. And in New Jersey. I can't stand it there, the kids are just so ignorant and rude you know. If Cypress beat someone's ass I wouldn't blame him." I said walking to Bey. "I'll see you later babe. I love you." I said kissing her on the lips and then leaving to the garage, "I love you too Jay." She said as I left the house stressed, confused, and filed with questions on why my son is in jail.

AN~~~~
AYE IM HELLA SWAG LOOK AT ME UPDATING 2 TIMES IN ONE DAY. so Yall gonna wake up to this update Bc I slay💅🏽💁🏽 hope Yall like this update. I brought that beautiful piece of meat Cypress back into the story. I'm going to sleep now my loves I have school ☺️