Ch.3

Beyonce's POV
I woke up with a pair if strong arms wrapped around my body. I felt uncomfortable but comforted at the same time.... Odd right?
I pried his arms open careful not to wake him. I slid out of bed and looked at him smiling, he looked so soft and his lips so.... kissable.
He cared enough for me to let me sleep in his bed, he wanted to rid me of my nightmares. It helped and I was thankful for that.
I walked into the kitchen and decided to make some breakfast for Shawn and I, a thank you for him helping me with my struggles.
I made chocolate chip pancakes, strawberries, hashbrowns, and bacon.
I set them all onto two trays and poured some milk into glasses for Shawn and I. I carried both trays in with skills I didn't know I had and set mine in the floor by the side I woke up on.
"Shawn.... Shawn. Jay Z. Shawn Carter. Sir. Jiggaman. Hov...." I said calling him all the names I knew he owned.
He stirred in his bed, "Texas? What's that smell?" He asked barely opening his eyes.
"Depends does it smell good or bad?" I asked smiling to myself, hoping it was a good smell.
"Delicious.... Like chocolate chip pancakes." He said smiling and finally looking at me.
"Good because I made you some food. As a thank you for letting me sleep with you." I said grabbing his tray and resting it on his lap.
He smiled up at me, "this looks bomb Bey. Thank you." He said grabbing his fork and knife cutting into his pancakes. I smiled and sat on the floor infront of my tray.
He looked at me and smirked raising an eyebrow, "how'd you sleep Bey?" He asked eating more of his food.
"I slept the best I ever have in a year." I said eating my food.
"A year? Beyoncé what happened? Why do you have these nightmares?" He asked looking at me while he ate a strawberry.
I don't really want to tell him what happened.... I don't feel comfortable enough.
He looked at me like he read my mind, "it's ok. Forget I asked. You can tell me whenever you feel like it. I'm sorry." He said looking at me with sorrow.
I nodded and smiled a small smile, "thank you." I said eating my food.
Shawn's POV
This food Beyoncé made is so delicious. Mouth watering.
And her sitting on the floor crisscross with that sports bra and her hair in a bun is probably turning me on more than what I would like in the morning.
"Shawn where's your bathroom?" She asked breaking me from my thoughts.
"Right over there." I said pointing in the corner behind her.
She smiled and stood up walking towards it.
That ass.
I finished my food and put the tray on the end of the chair next to the bed.
I walked to my closet and stripped into my underwear looking for some clothes to wear today, I'm really not sure what Beyoncé and I are going to be doing today or what Rich has in store for us but I just decided on a pair of jeans, my timberlands and a white tshirt.
I grabbed the clothes laying them on my bed, leaving the shoes and walked towards the bathroom to take a shower.
I knocked on the door, " Beyoncé?" I asked.
She didn't answer so I guess she wasn't in there so I walked in. I was right she was no longer in here but I didn't hear her leave.
"Beyoncé?!" I asked walking out of my room.
I didn't hear an answer so I became anxious, or scared.... I walked into the living room and didn't find her.
"Beyoncé?!" I said as I opened her bedroom door.
"Shawn!" She yelled instantly throwing her hands over her private areas.
My eyes went wide and I closed the door walking into my bedroom completely speechless.
I got in the shower thinking exactly of what I just saw....
I just saw Beyoncé.... naked. I know she attempted to cover herself but I saw. I saw all of it and let me tell you. I loved it.
I couldn't stop thinking about what I saw and I became aroused real quick.
Look at me how petty am I? I'm jacking off just by seeing Beyoncé naked for 30 seconds.
I finished my "business" and got out of the shower.
I wrapped the towel around myself and walked out back into my room going to my dresser to grab a pair of underwear.
I put my underwear on and then dried the rest of my body.... I feel real good after releasing all of that sexual tension in the shower.
I put all my clothes on including the shoes and checked my phone. I didn't have much except a few emails from the record company about my deadline coming up for the winter album. I have all but 2 more songs left for my album to be complete.
I went into the living room and sat on the couch turning the tv on watching ESPN.
Beyoncé came out of the hallway and straight into the kitchen without a word or a look. It was awkward.
I got up and walked into the kitchen, "Beyoncé. I'm sorry for walking in on you like that. I had no idea.... I got worried after I was calling your name and I didn't get an answer. I don't know why I just didn't want you to leave me I guess. I'm sorry." I said standing next to the fridge where she was.
"It's ok Shawn. I understand I guess." she said smiling and opening the bottled water she grabbed. I love how she just makes herself at home.
"Did you see anything?" She asked blushing and looking away.
"Uhm. Yeah I did actually." I said rubbing the back of my neck in embarrassment.
"How much?" She asked looking at me with a blush.
"Everything." I said looking back at her trying really hard not to look at her body.
She closed her eyes, "that's so embarrassing." She said shaking her head.
"Trust me Beyoncé you have nothing and I mean NOTHING to be embarrassed about." I said smiling and grabbing her hand leading her to the living room.
I sat her down on the couch while I sat next to her, "well thank you Shawn. Rich called me and said he would be here in 30 and that was 20 minutes ago." She said drinking more water.
"Coo." I said turning my attention to the tv.
10 minutes later ****
There was a knock on the door so I got up and opened the door to a smiling rich.
"Hey Rich." I said letting him in.
"Jay, Beyoncé. How was your first night together?" He asked sitting down across from us.
"Good." Beyoncé said smiling.
"Just fine." I said looking at Rich.
"Good. Because y'all are going to make your first public appearance today. nothing fancy ok. Go out to eat at a hole in the wall restaurant but make sure y'all are seen. hold hands. Smile. You know normal relationship stuff." He said sitting forward resting his elbows on his thighs.
"Ok. Cool." I said smiling at Beyoncé although she couldn't see me.
She nodded her head but she didn't seem to sure.
"Ok. Well I'm gonna run. Got a meeting in a few. Good luck and have fun." He said shaking my hand and giving Beyoncé a hug.
He left and it was just Beyoncé and I.
"So where you wanna go?" I asked looking at Beyoncé.
"Want some hot wings?" She asked.
Hot wings on our first date? I like this girl.
"Seems chill aight." I said standing up helping her up.
"I know the best place. It's a hole in the wall like Rich said but they have the best wings." She said smiling at me.
"Lead the way." I said resting my hand on her lower back.
We got in the car and she gave me directions to exactly what she said it was. A hole in the wall called "wings and things" I got out and helped her out, oh did I tell you what she was wearing? She was wearing some tight ass white jeans, white heels, a jean jacket and a scarf with her hair in a ponytail. She looked so gorgeous.
"You look gorgeous Beyoncé." I said as I helped her out of the car.
"Thank you Shawn." She said smiling shocked by my compliment.
We walked in and it was pretty small. Like damn small. She walked straight grabbing my hand yanking me with her.
"Andy?!" She yelled into the window.
I looked at her confused.
"Beyoncé is that you?!" I heard a man say.
"Yes it is." She said smiling and leaning over the counter. That ass got me weak.
She looked back at me and smirked, bending over more shaking her ass a bit.
Oh so she wanna play? Ok two can play at this.
I layed my hand on her lower back then ran my hand down to her ass squeezing it.
She jumped at straightened her back out, "Shawn." She whispered under her breathe.
I chuckled and grabbed her arm, "don't tease me like that girl." I whispered into her ear.
She smiled and side eyes me.
She walked behind the counter to hug the guy but gripped my dick in her small hand making me jump and my eyes open wide.
"Andy! How are you?" She said laughing a bit at my face but turning her attention towards her friend.
Two can play at this Beyoncé I thought as I stood their awkwardly waiting for her to introduce me.
"Andy this is Jay my boyfriend." She said introducing me.
Boyfriend. Damn it just now sunk in.
I shook his hand and he had the biggest smile on his face. "Beyoncé you are dating the Jay Z." He said looking at her.
"Yeah I guess I am." She said smiling and winking at me grabbing my hand.
How is she so comfortable, like we've been dating for years.... it's so weird feeling.
We ordered our wings, her getting Jamaican flavor and I got Onion Teriyaki.
We took a seat and sipped my cherry coke from my cup.
She looked at me, well more my lips licking hers then biting her bottom lip.
She smiled to herself then looked around drinking her soda.
Our food came and we are in peace.
"These are so good...." I said eating these bomb ass wings.
She nodded, "they are my favorite." She said eating hers with the least amount of mess I've ever seen anyone eating wings do.
"Like beyond good." I said with my mouth watering from how delicious these are.
She smiled a whipped her mouth. She grabbed a napkin and whipped my face, "dirty boy." she said seductively.
Oh god. She's playin.
She sat back down and continued eating like nothing happened while my dick thinks otherwise.
I pushed it down and eventually it went back down after minutes of thinking about garbage cans and dead dogs.
"Ready to go?" She asked throwing her napkin into her basket.
I nodded and threw my napkin in mine then stacked her garbage on mine throwing it away, "I'm going to use the bathroom real quick." She said walking to the bathroom.
This is my time, to get her back for her seductive moves.
I walked behind her and right when she closed the door I opened it back up walking in then closing it behind me.
She looked at me raising an eyebrow, "can you not wait? You can go first if you want then." she said walking towards the door where I was.
I grabbed her arms and pushed her against the door, she looked at me with her eyes wide and she looked scared, " what did I do?" She asked worried.
I didn't answer but I just layed my lips onto hers. She eventually kissed me and I pulled her from the door resting one hand behind her head and the other on her lower back.
I pulled back then walked out closing the door behind me satisfied that I won this game.
Beyoncé's POV
I'm standing here, in shock. Complete shock and speechless.
When he kissed me I had feelings come out of me that I never knew existed within me.
I'm falling in love with this man and I barely even know him.
Mabe it's the way he says my name, the way he smiles, the way he laughs, the way he cares for me, puts me first, the way he talks, his Brooklyn accent sneaking into some of his sentences without him knowing, his arm muscles, his big juicy lips, his beautiful brown eyes, how his big hands caress my body, how he makes me feel so intimidated and small yet so big and bold.
I washed my hands and walked out, "took you long enough." he said smirking at me, I grabbed his hand and walked out.
"Let's walk around Jay, Rich wants us to be seen so let's be seen." I said smiling at him.
He nodded and smiled a small smile like he was thinking about something.
We walked through town and it took awhile for us to be noticed, noticed by anyone really.
Shawn pulled me into a shop and I looked around. It was a jewelry store.
"Shawn why are we in here?" I asked looking at him.
"I want to buy you something." He said smiling at me.
"Shawn no, I have my own money." I said grabbing his hand and pulling him towards me.
"Beyoncé I want to and I'm going to." He said looking at me raising an eyebrow.
I sighed in defeat, "ok Jay...." I said.
He pulled me towards the counter and we looked down at the necklaces.
"This one is pretty." He said pointing to the one I was looking at.
"It is isn't it." I said looking at him.
He raised his eyebrows, "this is it." He said.
The man behind the counter took it out and handed it to Jay.
Jay pushed my hair to the side and put it around my neck.
I looked down and smiled, " it's beautiful." I said above a whisper.
"Almost as beautiful as you." He said kissing my neck and right then there was a camera flash then multiple camera flashes.

I was so lost in the moment I forgot Shawn was doing this all for show....

I frowned to myself but whipped it off, this is my job.

I thanked Shawn for my necklace and he kissed me, "anytime Bey." He said smiling at me then grabbing my hand and walking out into the crowd of people.

"Shawn is this your girlfriend?!"

"Shawn who is she?!"

"Shawn what's her name?!"

"Hey girl what's your name?!"

"Girl you ain't nothing but a gold digger."

That comment is the only one that stuck. I felt Shawn squeeze my hand trying to comfort me.

"Back the fuck off my lady man." Jay said calmly to the man.

Everyone was now recording this but only for a lost case because Shawn eventually helped me into the car while he got in.

I looked down into my lap denying any tears to fall, I am not a gold digger. I worked hard for my money. Even before I became Shawn's "girlfriend" I worked hard. I went to college got a degree and I make my own money.

Shawn drove away and we were finally away from the paparazzi.

"Bey? You ok?" Jay asked resting his hand on my thigh.

I haven't taken my eyes away from the window for good reason because I was crying.

"Yeah." I said with a shaky voice.

"Bey look at me." He said squeezing my thigh a bit.

I looked at him wiping the tears from my eyes without messing up my mascara any more.

He looked at me with dad eyes and pulled over.

"Beyoncé why are you crying?" He asked putting the car in park and turning his emergency lights on.

"Jay.... how do you take all that? All that hate? it was my first time out and look at me! I'm crying because he called me a gold digger." I said letting the tears fall.

"Beyoncé don't cry please. I know how you feel. It's going to happen. Someone is always going to be out there to hurt you, bring you down. But just remember if they are trying to bring you down that only means you are above them. So don't stress over it Bey. I know your not a gold digger you know your not a gold digger, so it shouldn't matter what others think." He said smiling a genuine smile at me.

"Ok Shawn. Thank you." I said smiling at him.

"Anytime Bey." He said smiling at me then continuing his driving.

So Mabe he didn't buy me that necklace for show. Mabe he did mean to and he did want to.

AN~~~~
Here's another update for yall❤️❤️❤️❤️ working on the next one ❤️ ON TO THE NEXT ONE ON TO THE NEXT ONE.... Anyways. Yeah next chappy tho😏😉