ch.34

Jays POV

I was driving to New Jersey and I realized that my son is actually in jail. He has grown so much, I just pray he has learned from his mistakes.

I got to the police station and walked to the desk, "hello. I'm here for Cypress Corey Carter." I said to the lady at the desk. She looked down at her paper and then looked at me. " That'll be 540 dollars please." She said looking up at me. I was in a bit of shock when I heard how much the bail was because that's a lot of money to bail out a 18 year old who doesn't have a record.
But I didn't protest and I gave her 540 dollars and I sat in a chair waiting for my son.

A few minutes later and he was leaving the doors and he looked a damn near mess. "Dad." He said sounding really happy and relieved to see me. "Cypress you look a mess, common Bey is waiting for us." I said bringing him towards the door. "Dad I don't wanna go home." he said moving from my grip. I looked at him confused and irritated. "And why the fuck not?" I asked. "I have a life here dad. A family." He said looking at the ground. I walked infront of him lifting his head up. "Look a man dead in his eyes so he know you talk truth when you speak it, give your word, keep it." I said to him.

"Are you mad?" He asked. " No I'm not mad. You're 18 you make your own decisions. Am I disappointed that you have a baby at 18? A little bit yes. But we live and we learn. look get in the car and tell me the directions to her place." I said walking to the door with him in tow.

We drove to her place, they were little small rundown apartments. "It's all she can afford right now. My job doesn't pay much and everything I make goes to her." He said getting out of the car and walking up the stairs. He unlocked the door and walked in. It was actually pretty nice for the way the outside looked. "It's really nice in here." I said taking my shoes off. "Thank you it was all Shayna." He said walking into the house, "Shayna baby I got someone for you to meet." He said through the house. I stood by the couch and waited looking around the house from my standpoint.

A few seconds later Cy and his girlfriend came around the corner with a little boy in her hands. She is really pretty (pic above) and the baby she had in her hands had little curls sticking out and I could tell it was a baby boy.

"Shayna this is my dad Jay Z." He said introducing her to me. "And Dad this is Shayna." He said. I stuck my hand out to shake hers, "It's a giant pleasure to meet you Mr. Jay Z. I've been to everyone of your concerts you've had here in New York and Jersey." She said smiling a giant smile. "It's nice to meet you. And you can call me Shawn." I said smiling a little smile at her. "And dad this is my son Princeton Cole Carter." He said handing me the baby boy Shayna once held. I looked at the baby and he was so adorable and I was proud to be a grandfather. I'm proud of my son for being here for his child and his girlfriend. "Hey Princeton, I'm your grandpa." I said rocking him and letting him hold my finger.

"You guys should come back home with me and meet my wife and son, I would greatly appreciate it." I said after half an hour of sitting and talking. It was a Friday night and I'm sure they don't have work tomorrow and I'd really like to know why Cy was in jail.

"Yeah we arnt busy tomorrow." Cypress said smiling a small smile. "Pack an overnight bag yeah?" I said and they both nodded and walked into heir bedroom while I held Princeton. I wonder what Bey is gonna think when I bring these three home.

They came out with a suitcase and a diaper bag and they were ready for the long drive back. Cy brought the bags downstairs and put them in the truck while Shay locked the doors. I will say this, where they live is not a nice place at all. Like it's really dangerous.... and that's saying a lot knowing where I grew up. We all piled in the truck and we drove off. Princeton was already close to falling asleep and Shayna was already asleep.

"So are we gonna talk about this?" I asked Cypress changing my whole tone. He looked at me and then back forward. "I was in jail because someone wanted to threaten my child and my girlfriends life if I didn't come back to selling so I beat his ass and his homies asses too." He said looking at me. I kept my eyes on the road but I could still feel his stare. He was protecting his family just like me. Just like I had to do. "Ok son. I understand. did you get your point across?" I asked him. "No. He said he's coming after me and my family so be aware." He said. This time I looked at him for a short amount of time and he was looking at his family in the rear view mirror. I could tell my son loves this woman and he obviously would do anything for his child and Shayna so me being a father I need to do something to help him.

We got home and it was around 8 and everyone is a bit tired and hungry. "bey I'm home." I said through the house. I saw Bey sitting on the couch watching tv with King in his crib by the couch. she turned around and looked confused to see a girl and another baby.

"Shawn?" She said standing walking towards me. "Bey this is Shayna, Cypress's girlfriend and this is their son Princeton." I said introducing them. "Nice to meet you." Bey said hugging Shayna. "Nice to meet you too ma'am." Shayna said smiling. "So how about we all get some sleep and we can get breakfast in the morning?" I said breaking the silence. Everyone nodded and smiled. "Shayna what's mine is yours. If you need anything Cypress knows where it is." I said smiling and she nodded. "Goodnight you guys." I said as I turned to grab King. "Goodnight Yall." Bey said walking up stairs. I looked up at her and good lord that ass in those soccer shorts. Lord have mercy I'm gonna make a whole kingdom with this woman.

AN~~~~
Idk if Yall peeped that little joke I made about the kingdom. You know Bc their child's name is king. You know.... He wants to make more babies with her.... ANYWAYS I thought it was funny. BUT FRFR here's an update thots 😁 goodnight now. I have school mañana 2 hours in 3 classes yay 😒 at least I have my hot teacher 😁😏