"Can't avoid it, this place is polluted with relatives, I have managed to hid her from Madara, but my mother…the woman has the eyes of an hawk"

Itachi shook his head, pitying the poor Inuzuka, he would understand if she wouldn't want to see Shisui ever again after meeting his crazy parents.

They weren't that bad, but, just a little over enthusiastic, that had pushed their son to find a girlfriend for ages. He really couldn't understand their family obsession over marriage, but anyways, for Kagami and his wife, this was supposedly a very happy occasion.

"What are you two doing here? Mother is looking for you Itachi"

Sasuke gave the two a weird look, wondering what the two were even doing in such a secluded part of the house. Itachi at the mention of his mother felt his hackles rise. He was sure the woman had spent too much time in Shisui's mother company.

"Well, you see little cousin, we are chilling, and this seems like the perfect spot for doing just that"

The older smirked and his gaze went to the pink haired girl, that was holding Sasuke's hand, and staring at him with wide green eyes.

"Who's this pretty lady? Won't you introduce her to your favorite cousin and brother?" the brown haired man offered her his hand with a small wink, making the younger cousin blink, and Itachi face palm. Trust Shisui to embarrass the poor girl.

Sasuke groaned, and slapped Shisui's hand away. He sighed, why did his family have to be all batshit crazy? At least he could trust Itachi to keep the sanity at bay he hoped so, his brother had a dark gleam in his eyes, and that was never a good sign.

"Sakura this is Shisui, my idiotic cousin, and Itachi, my brother"

The girl smiled politely at them, bowing her head a bit. "Nice to meet you" she said kindly, and both the Uchiha's smiled gently back.

"What are you doing with someone like Sasuke? You seem to kind for this emo little brooding kid"

Shisui asked, grabbing Sasuke by the shoulders, ignoring the other's protests.

"He is not so emo and broody with me" She explained, looking a little confused.

"Don't pay any mind to him" Itachi reassured the girl, that was furrowing her brows at their cousin.

She battled her eyelashes, and her green eyes softened at the older Uchiha sibling, and she gasped as she remembered something, pulling a small package out of her purse.

"Well, I…we actually" and she pulled Sasuke closer to her linking their arms together sporting a big grin.

"Your brother is too…well, you know how he is, but we both wanted to say, congratulations Itachi, we took the liberty of getting you a little something, you know, for your graduation" she sounded nervous, but the black haired man found her very nice and thoughtful, as she handed him the package she was holding.

His eyes wandered to his brother, and was a little taken aback when he noticed on his lips the ghost of a smile. It was barely visible but it was there.

"We are all very proud of you" The younger Uchiha added, and Itachi looked at him in surprise, it had been a long time since he had heard those words from his brother.