Chapter 12

Teddy bandaged your leg. You clenched your teeth as another batch of tears streamed down your cheeks. Teddy sat beside you on your bed. You didn't say anything. He kissed your cheek which was wet from tears. "Do you want anything to eat or drink?" Teddy asked. "W-water..." Your voice shaked. "I'll get it." Teddy said as he smiled an innocent eyes closed smile at you. 'Monster.' You thought.

You were quietly crying as he left. You clenched the blanket underneath you. You felt so hopeless. 'Maybe I should just give up...' You thought.

Meanwhile by Teddy:

He sighed. His head hurted. 'Trowing a glass at my head...What the hell was she even thinking?!' Teddy thought. He grabbed a glass and filled it with water. He actually kind of felt sorry for hurting you, but then thought that it was what you deserved because you hurt him too and you tried so many times to escape. It drove him crazy how you tried to escape almost everyday, several times.

He brought you the glass of water. You reached out for it. He gave it to you. He watched you and played with your hair as you drunk water.

You was most of the time in your bed until your leg healed.

A month and two weeks later:

"Can you even run now?" Teddy asked. You stamped your feet on the ground. "Yes, I can." You responded. "Good. But hey, don't make the same mistake twice, (y/n)." Teddy said. You didn't respond.

You gave up, you didn't try to escape again. You just lived your life, but you weren't happy.

Teddy wins...

A few months later:

You heard knocking on the door. "Don't.You.Dare to let them know anything about this all." Teddy said to you. He locked you up in your room. You sighed and laid in your bed, staring at the ceiling.

Teddy opened the front door and saw...

Teddy loveees you~! Do you love Teddy back? If you don't, Teddy will make you love him!

(Author's Note: Cliffhanger! LOL

Thank you for reading! If you have friends who are yandere lovers, tell them to read this too (and my other stories) if they want and if you want of course.)