Chapter 7

Next day morning:

You woke up and saw Teddy sleeping next to you in his human form. You quietly got out of bed without waking him up, but when you looked at the door of your room, you saw a bell hanging. If you would open the door or try to remove the bell, it would ring and wake him up. You sighed frustrated and sat down on the ground.

'Why me?' You thought. You looked at Teddy sleeping. 'But that's what everyone in this situation would think...' You thought. You were sad. 'I should have told mom about him. I shouldn't have trusted him...' You thought.

After a few minutes Teddy woke up. He stretched out. "(y/n)? You're already awake. Good morning." Teddy said while smiling at you. You didn't respond and didn't even look at him.

After your morning routines, you two got downstairs. You and Teddy greeted Lucy and gave her food. "What do you want for breakfast?" Teddy asked you. "I don't want to eat something that you've made." You responded. "Seriously?" He said. You ignored him. He started laughing. "Let's see how long you can keep acting like this..." He said while smirking. "Until you die." You said."Don't say that. I can't die nor age." Teddy said.

After eating, you prepared yourself to ask Teddy something: "Shall we walk Lucy?" You asked. "...I will, but you won't." Teddy said. "Why not?" You said angry. "Because you'll try to escape, won't you?" Teddy said.

"I won't." You said. "As if I'm going to believe that." Teddy said. He sighed. "You don't understand that I saved you, but soon you will. Then you can go outside with me. Until then...you're going nowhere..." Teddy said.

"You can't keep me forever here! Besides, mom would put me in a school about a month later...I have to go to school soon." You said. "I'll never let you go to school. They'll brainwash you. They'll make you think about having a boyfriend and inappropirate adult stuff. I want you to stay innocent, untouched by those stupid humans- monsters physically and mentally. You can already read and write. I'll teach you at home." Teddy said.

You growled. "You're a monster." You said. "I'm not. You'll soon change your mind, (y/n)." Teddy said.

"I hate you." You said. "Don't say that, liar." Teddy said. "I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you." You said. "Don't say that!" Teddy snapped at you. "I hate you." You said again. You were sure he wouldn't hurt you.

"Don't...mess with me. Don't misuse my kindness." Teddy said dangerously. You just dared it: "I hate you, Teddy." You said.

He walked towards you. You...must admit it, you got scared. He wouldn't hurt you, right?