chapter 6

You kept crying and was sad. Teddy was so annoyed, not of your crying of course...because he loves you and doesn't want you to be sad. He was annoyed and angry why you are crying. Teddy didn't want you to care about Alexa. He doesn't want you to miss her.

"Stop crying, (y/n)...Stop it." Teddy said. You sniffed and looked at him. "But Teddy, mom is still gone..." You said between sobs. "Will you stop crying if you know where she is?" Teddy asked. "Do you know where she is?" You asked quickly.

"Alexa is dead." Teddy said coldly. You were shocked. "W-what...?" You stuttered. "She's dead, (y/n). I killed her." Teddy said. You began crying and screamed. "(y/n)...(y/n) listen to me!" Teddy said. "You monster! I hate you! I hate you!" You shouted at him. "Go away!" You yelled. You coughed from crying and yelling.

"You won't hate me, (y/n). You will love me, just like I love you." Teddy said. "Never!" You responded. You got up, just when you wanted to go to the front door...Teddy grabbed your wrist. "You're not going anywhere, (y/n)." Teddy's voice wasn't so cheerfully cute as usual. He looked into your eyes.

"Let go." Your voice shaked. You felt so hopeless. You hated to admit it, but...you are no match for him. You're only four.

Teddy hugged you. "(y/n), you won't leave." Teddy whispered. You tried to push him away, but you couldn't.

"You said it yourself: 'Then she should be happy that that boy killed her.' Then why aren't you happy, (y/n)? Why aren't you thankful? You are supposed to thank me. You promised me that you'll love me forever. Are you breaking your promise? Teddy hates it when people break their promise." Teddy ranted.

"Mom would never use me like that! I don't love you anymore. When I made that promise...I never thought you would do something like this!" You responded.

He released you from the hug, but still had a grip on your wrist. "You don't understand, you're too young and naïve." Teddy said.

Teddy tried to make you happy again, but you was sad and tried to ignore him. He forcefully lifted your chin up. "Put that scowl away, (y/n)." Teddy hissed. He showed his menacing side when you acted more distant and angry towards him. He growled. You didn't respond and looked away. You wiped your tears away.

"Teddy loves you, (y/n). Do you love Teddy back?" Teddy said/asked. "No, (y/n) hates you." You said bitterly, but kind of regretted it when you saw the angry look on Teddy's face. "If you don't...Teddy will make you love him. Teddy will punish you..." Teddy said in a pretty scary low voice. You shivered a little in fear and gulped.

Teddy loveees you~! Do you love Teddy back? If you don't, Teddy will make you love him!