0.3

( i'm new at writing in third person & since the book was originally in harrys pov there will be some minor mistakes so I apologise in advance ! )

---

"so this is your room!" harry says leading them into a fairly large room with a double bed and a built in wardrobe. "of course this will just be yours calum since louis will probably bunk in with me." harry looks towards louis to get confirmation, louis nods smiling.

it feels like all he's done since arriving is smile, and observe harry.

"that's cool with me, back at home i sleep in a single sized bed so this is going to feel like luxery." calum laughs turning towards louis, "please don't be in a hurry to leave at any point, i think i'm going to love it here."

louis smiles once again asking harry to show him towards their room.

-

"so," liam starts. "me and niall should be heading home now" he smiles softly.

"you're only heading home to fuck...don't think i haven't seen you whispering in nialls' ear dirty things while rubbing your hand up his crotch every now and then." calum states.

niall blushes hiding his face in the crook of his boyfriends neck. liam wraps a protective arm around him patting his back comfortingly.

"come on babe, let's go home and order some chinese food." liam says gently getting standing up making sure niall carefully stands up with him.

after liam and niall left they all brought blankets to the sofa wrapping each other up like burritos. harry and louis on one sofa, luke and ashton on another and michael and calum making out somewhere in the kitchen area.

they aren't dating and they claim they don't like each other but harry can see right through their lies. well, michaels' lies. harrys' only just met calum after hearing about him while studying. louis didn't tell him a lot except he had a crush on some unknown human, take a guess who that probably is.

harry moves louis closer to him for warmth listening to his yawns.

"we can head up to bed if you're tired" harry gently whisper.

the smaller boy slowly rests his head on the larger mans chest rubbing his eyes nodding.

harry stands up carefully picking louis up bridal style letting him wrap his arms around my neck and whispering a small goodnight to the other couple.

-

"do you really think we'd last when we start dating?" louis questions from next to harry. they've learnt that louis being the smaller spoon was a better choice for everyone, harry sighs.

they're currently curled up in harrys' double bed watching Benny & Joon. louis' not paying much attention though.

"yes i do. we're going to be brilliant," harry grab his fingers playing with them, his eyes still trained on the tv. "we're going to grow old with a beautiful lot of children and shiny diamond rings on our fingers." harry promises him. louis smiles at those words closing his eyes.

"and a kitten," harry whispers. "maybe a hamster or two." this causes louis to let out a small giggle making harry smile fondly pressing his head gently against louis'.

"i couldn't imagine doing that with anyone else." louis admit. harry presses his lips to louis' cheek leaving it to linger a little longer. just enough to make the doncaster lad blush from the tingling it left. louis moves his head to kiss harrys' lips but he moves before louis can reach him.

"our first kiss will be romantic too." harry promises closing his eyes to fall into a deep sleep about his future with the small lad laying right beside him.

-

"luke kissed me! he fucking kissed me wake up!" harry opens his eyes to see ashton nudging at him carefully. louis turns his body to face the hyper lad.

"we're kind of sleeping here" louis states. harry nods his head slowly pulling louis close to him.

"i don't care! AND IT FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD TO SAY I SWEAR THAT I DON'T CARE" ashton sings loudly to louis. the older lad groans nudging at harrys' arm.

"harry tell your friend to let me sleep it's only 8am" louis whines. harrys' eyes shoot open and he sits up quickly feeling the two men stare at me.

"ashton we have class in an hour!" ashton laughs. "actually, you have exams at 1 until 5 and then you have work until 10 as for me i have a date with luke at 7 so goodbye and good morning" ashton shruts out the room. harry turns towards louis to see him pouting.

"what's up, babe?" harry gently rubs his thumb over the sad boys cheekbone.

"i won't see you all day" he wipes his eyes. "i don't even know why it's making me emotional." harry sighs.

"how about i go out now and buy us ice cream, i'll call in sick and move my exams over for next week and we'll watch netflix all day?" harry suggest. louis shakes his head.

"no no no, it's your career i can't ruin that. if you become a jobless stupid man i'll never forgive myself." louis scrambles to his feed throwing his jeans and top on from last night.

louis insisted he always sleeps in his boxers and that won't change. harry didn't object since the feeling of his arse against him made everything 10 times better.

"at least i'd be a jobless stupid man with a gorgeous boyfriend" harry winks causing louis to blush over his cheesy comment.

"i'll meet you on the couch in an hour," the older lad walks towards the door

"but i'm kicking your friends out first." louis winks before trailing off wiggling his bum more than usual leaving me to drool.

*
woahh another update

this a filler because

this book is book 2 of my lil series and it's about them meeting and stuff

but book 3 will be all the juicy stuff nd it will be the final book so its gunna be a looooong one

im kinda really excited fuck