Chapter 6: After

Why was he here? Why is he in my room!? Derrick... I haven't seen him in a few days. He hits on me and then doesn't talk to me. Normal player boy. Man those boys get on my nerves.

He got up and turned off my light... What is he gonna do? He went to the door like he was going to leave I notice I didn't hear the music anymore. What time is it? He turned to look at me he surprised me by say "I'm sorry." With that he left.

Sorry? Sorry for what? Being a jerk? Mhmmm?

-next day-

Ugh! I didn't get anymore sleep after Derrick left. "I'm sorry." Was still playing in my head! Why was he sorry!? I need to find out.

"Veronicaaaaa" Oh ya my brothers! Ughh! Got to go take care of them.

I got up put my hair up in a messy bun and went to splash some water into my face. I put on my black sweat pants and a tank top because I fall asleep in my clothes last night. Even though I didn't sleep that much after Derrick left I didn't feel like getting up and changing. Today is going to be my lazy day watch some movies in my room.

"VERONICA!" Chris yelled for me.

"I knew he would need me" I though to myself with a smirk. They always need me all the time.

I walked down the hall and went down the stairs and through some more hall ways and into the kitchen. I grabbed some acetaminophen same to Tylenol it is just stronger. I got glasses of water and put it on the tray to carry it up to the boys rooms.

I went to the first room on the right. Chris's room. I walked in with out knocking. "Awww does someone have to take care if Chrisy!" I said in my best baby voice.

"Shut up and give it to me." He told me in an annoyed voice. I walked over and sat down the water so he could get it and and I gave him the meds. I walked out of the room to the next one who needed me.

After I did all that I went down to see what I needed to clean up.

Omg! No they didn't. Awww. They couldn't have. That's so nice! They cleaned up everything! I walked through the rest of the house. Everything is where it has to be. Nothing is on the floor. No puke. No red cups. No broken things. No nothing.

I went into the kitchen and started making some breakfast to thank them. I heard feet running down the hall way. Hunter, Liam, Luke, Tyler, and Owen must be home because the others wouldn't be running like that.

The door swag open and all five of them came running in and sat on the stoles. I sat down the food in front of them. They ate it like they haven't ate in weeks.

"Thanks Veronica. This is so gooooooddd." Owen said with his mouth full.

" Ya dad made us eat TV dinners!" Hunter said with discuss. Dad either usually bought takeout or pizza he never made us eat TV dinners.

"Me and Liam are going to be in the work out room" Hunter said walking out of the kitchen with Liam.

"Ok be careful." I called

"Yes mom!" Hunter yelled back. I hate it when they say that to me and they know it. I will get him back for it and he knows it.

"Well I will take the others to the game room." Luke said. Luck and Tyler picked up Owen by his hands and feet and walk out the room.

"Don't break anything!" I yelled after them.

"K!" Owen yelled back.

I put the food out so when the boys are hungry they can come heat it up.

I walked back up to my room and look through all the movies. Hmmm what do I want to watch?

Love song? No. Taken? No. 50 first dates? No. I want to watch.... Ummmm. Oh how about this one.... Bruce Almighty. I think I am in a funny mood.

I put in the movie and while it went through the previews of other movies I walked down to the kitchen to get some popcorn and Dr. Pepper. My favorite.

Walking back up to my room to start my movie. I stopped when I got to the top of the stairs. I almost fell backwards down then stairs. But I couldn't move.

Up against my door was the one and only person I wouldn't think would come over. He has been showing up lately. Why though. For some reason I started walking up to him like my legs had a mind of their own.

I walked up to Derrick. "What do you want?" I asked I didn't sound mean or annoyed. Just a question.

"Nothing I was hanging out with your brother. But I came over to ask if you wanted to hang out but I see your busy with watching your movie." He said with a small fake smile. Would he like to watch the movie with me? No he can't it was going to be me day.

"Oh ok." I walked into my room leaving the door open.

"Do you mind if I join you?" Derrick asked.

"I guess you can. If you want to." I told him. He walked into my room and shut the door behind him. Why did he shut the door for?

Will he try something? I don't know what to do.