Chapter 4: The Home Coming Game

Picture of Andrew

Chaper 4: The Home Coming Game

Staring at the wall just thinking about today. Andrew. For some reason I kept thinking about him. Why? He is new he is okay looking. But he is a bad boy. You know the ones that get in trouble. Today he did and it's his first day! How could some one do that. That's right someone who doesn't care.

Today he back talked the teacher. He vandalized the desk. Gave all the teachers a "nickname". We only have one class together. Thank you God! By lunch time there were girls all over him. But why do I care. Wait I don't.

I hard the door open to my room. "Hey sis you alright?" My youngest brother Owen asked me walking over to my bed.

"Ya just mighty fine, just perfect." I said laying back down on my bed. He knew I was being sarcastic.

"What's up?" He asked me with a worried look. Like he was scared to ask.

"Nothing just bored doing nothing this weekend but cook for you guys and in my room reading stories on my phone..."

"Well you don't have to you can come to the home coming football game with us we all are going. And you know Austin, Chris, and Wyatt has to go. Why don't you come for once to see your brothers play?" He asked with a smile on his face.

"I don't know I don't want to see them get hurt and pushed to the ground and smashed between other guys." I said with a horrid look on my face. Owen just laughed.

"Come on just once to cheer on your brothers." he said with a cute little puppy dog face. He knew I couldn't say no to that.

"Fine! I will go!" He jumped off my bed running out my door saying "YES GUYS I GOT HER TO GO YOU OWE ME 5 DOLLARS!"

I was just a bet? Oh my gosh these boys. I will just take something like a book to read or my note pad to write some lyrics down. It wont be that bad. Right? Wrong.

~7 hours and 30 min. later~

Ugh I should have said no to coming here. It's loud. There are a lot of people here. I am sitting in the top corner on the bleachers writing in my note book. Trying to block sound with my phone with ear phones. But still isn't helping. Still asking myself why I came. Oh thats right because of my brothers. I love them but sometimes I just can't do these things.

From the corner of my eye I saw someone sit next to me. I thought it was one of my brothers but that would be luck but I am not lucky. It felt like that person was just staring at me. I had to look up to see who it was. Andrew. What is he doing here? He is new and already coming to football games? And the only time I come he has to?

"Hey. Not liking the game now are we?" He asked with a smile i just wanted to slap off. what is up with him? Well I don't know about you but yes I am not enjoying seeing my brother getting hurt.

"Not really." i said looking at my note pad.

"Oh why?" He asked with a smirk.

"You ask a lot of questions" I smirk right back at him. He said that same thing to me. Haha what now!

"Yes I know. So why?"

"Because I don't like to watch my brothers getting hurt. Happy?" I said with a smile.

He had a frown on his face but he was just kidding around because the corners of his lips were twitching up but he wanted to smile I saw it in his eyes. His eyes are green and blue they look like pool water when the sun is shinnying on it. They are the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen. I had to look back to my note pad before I stared into his eyes for a long time.

I felt a hot breath on my neck. I shivered. It felt good but it freighted me. "What are you writing?" He asked the a husky voice. It made me just and shut my note pad.

"What are you trying to do give me a heart attack?!?!" I said with a glare. I held my heart like I was going to have a heart attack.

He just sat there with amusement in his eyes. He looks good with that look. Wait! what am I think. Good looking ya he kind of is.. STOP. I said in my head

He talked first by clearing his throat "So you going to the party after the game?" He asked

"I don't think I want to. Don't like the idea with a lot of people in a house. Getting drunk and trowing up not my idea of a party." I said with a digested face. But I smirked after. "But I have to go."

He gave me another amused look on his face. "Well why do you have to go?"

"Because its kind of my house they are having the party at. Because my brothers. One of them bring the quarterback and captain so most the football players come there and hang out." I said with a proud smile.

"Well that's nice so I "might" see you later?" He asked quoting might with his figures. He got up from where he was sitting and looked down at me. Turned and left. Ugh...

"No promises." I said opening my note book again and looking at the lyrics I was writing.

_____________________________________________________________

I know this is not my idea with a girl living with a lot of boys. But i haven't read one were all the boys are really her brothers so she can't fall in love with her brothers. what is she going to do? Fall for the new guy? the other football players or someone esle? Keep reading to find out.... - Veronica xxx