十一

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒
INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE
MENTIONS OF VIOLENCE
MENTIONS OF SMUT
FLUFF
HUMOUR

、、、

"what's wrong kim, daddy couldn't come and pick you up?" a stranger teased, as he pointed his slender finger at taehyung. the random student was accompanied by a group of his friends, around seven or eight of them, and had decided to pick on taehyung just for the sake of it. "bet you his family can't even afford a fucking car."

taehyung snorted at that comment; thinking back to all the times jeongguk had asked him which car he would like the ride in, with at least ten expensive motor vehicles as his possible choice.

"what are you snorting at, pig?" the boy spat; eying taehyung, with a glare, fists clenched tightly. "don't make me come closer and beat you, kim."

the mentioned male payed no mind to the stranger as he noticed a familiar red, polished, expensive car pull up at the pick up area, of his school. with the windows tinted heavily and the sun reflecting off the top coat of paint; the car stood apart from every other, drawing attention. honestly, it was one of taehyung's favourites, however he'd never admit that to jeongguk; knowing that his older boyfriend would not let him hear the end of it. the car rolled up to where taehyung stood. the driver rolled down the window; allowing taehyung a good view of his lover.

"hello sweetheart, need a ride?" jeongguk offered, as he smiled at taehyung teasingly. his muscular figure was clad in an all black armani suit; which, was essentially the opposite of taehyung's outfit. the younger sported a large dark grey shirt that was accompanied by his favourite tan corduroy overalls, and his black dr martens.

"perhaps." taehyung giggled in return as he opened the door to the expensive vehicle.

"t-taehyung?" the stranger, who was taunting taehyung earlier, breathed out as he stared at the mentioned boy in disbelief. taehyung ignored the group of males as he entered the vehicle; placing a sloppy kiss onto jeongguk's soft cheek.

"were they giving you a hard time?" jeongguk asked quietly; eyes full of concern.

"i'm used to it." taehyung mumbled as he stared into jeongguk's eyes for a few moments.

"i'm sorry for keeping you waiting." the businessman apologised; titling his head slightly so he was getting a different angle of taehyung's beauty. "i'll make it up to you when we get home."

"sounds like a plan that involves pizza and ice cream." taehyung giggled; turning his head so he was able to glance at the group of boys who stood gawking at the car. "and lots of sex!" he had added, in a slightly louder voice than usual.

"lots and lots of sex." jeongguk grinned, as he played along with taehyung's game, to which he then proceeded to speed out of the school's parking lot; towards their home.

、、、

"holy shit. what the fuck just happened?" the stranger from earlier asked his friends, with his eyes wide with shock.

"we basically just got fucked in the ass."

"god! we're not all gay jared!"

"it's pretty gay when you take my dick up your ass eric, just like you did last night."

、、、

that was short and horrible.
basically me lmao ^