𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒
FLUFF
MENTIONS OF KINK AND SMUT

、、、

"sweetheart? time to get up." jeongguk whispered into taehyung's ear. the bright rays of the sun shone onto the large white blanket that covered them, both, from head to toe. jeongguk smiled as he watched his boyfriend's face scrunch up slightly; his eyes eventually opening, though, still droopy. "there you are. you've got school today love, let's go."

"no." taehyung dragged out, as he turned his back to jeongguk.

"darling, we can't afford you missing a day of school alright?" the older sighed; rubbing his significant other's side.

"but you know i hate it." the petite figure beside jeongguk mumbled; shoving his face further into the soft pillow his head lay on.

"mmm, but you still have too." jeongguk smiled as he pressed his mouth onto taehyung's ear; which, caused a shiver to run through the other male's body.

"you're no fair." the younger huffed; turning slightly so he could face jeongguk.

"am i? or am i just good at persuading you?" he teased; running his long fingers through taehyung's black roots. he'd always liked his boy's hair black as it always complimented his tan skin.

"both, i suppose." the boy rasped out; thoroughly enjoying the treatment he was receiving.

"spoilt brat." jeongguk tutted but continued his actions.

"you love it." taehyung giggled slightly, as he pushed his head even further into jeongguk's hand.

"come on, up we get. if we keep going at this rate i'll be the one persuaded not persuading." jeongguk chuckled before sitting up; which, caused the large blanket to fall around his hips.

"maybe that was my plan." his boyfriend whispered as he turned on his side, so his back was towards jeongguk once again.

"yah!" jeongguk shouted as he lightly slapped taehyung's love handle, in a playful manner

"okay, okay, i'll get up! stop annoying me." taehyung pouted as he swung his legs over the edge of the bed. he stood up and made his way to the bathroom, so he could fix the mess he had become overnight. jeongguk chuckled while shaking his head; thoroughly enjoying the view taehyung had blessed him as the boy walked into the bathroom.

"spoilt brat."

、、、

"baby, hurry up! time to go!" jeongguk reminded his boyfriend; who was currently upstairs supposedly getting dressed.

"yeah, yeah, yeah calm down old man." taehyung rolled his eyes as he walked down the stairs, backpack over one shoulder. he was clothed in a large thrasher hoodie and a pair of black ripped jeans; accompanied by some white vans sk8's and silver jewellery. he stopped in front of jeongguk and tilted his head slightly, so he was looking up at the older.

"you're being awfully bratty today, i hope i don't have to punish you my darling boy." jeongguk smiled evilly; eyes twinkling with mischief.

"no." taehyung mumbled as he pulled on the straps of his backpack; all while looking away from jeongguk.

"no what?" jeongguk reminded, as he raised his well-shaped eyebrows.

"no daddy." taehyung whispered; a light flush working it's way onto his cheeks.

"louder please." jeongguk asked in a tone that allowed no other option for taehyung.

"no d-daddy." taehyung let out, just slightly louder than before.

"good boy," jeongguk praised as he rubbed the area just behind taehyung's ear, "i'll be picking you up today kitten, so just wait for me, yeah?"

"mhm." taehyung nodded; eyes fluttering slightly at the new feeling that coursed through his body.

"let's go sweetheart."

、、、

two chapters in one day? i-i think so...maybe i dunno they're really bad 🥺