𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒
FLUFF

、、、

"hey jeoggu!"

"yes baby?" jeongguk looked from the tv to taehyung, who's legs were laying across jeongguk's lap.

"i lost my phone number, can i have yours?" taehyung giggled, having rehearsed the line in his head multiple times. jeongguk raised both eyebrows before chuckling at his boyfriend's attempt at flirting.

"hey baby"

"yes jeoggu?"

"if you kiss me you'll see stars, love me and i'll give them to you." jeongguk replied laughing at the blush that crawled up taehyung's neck onto his cheeks.

"jeoggu, jeoggu, jeoggu!" taehyung squealed

"yes baby?" jeongguk grinned.

"if-if you were a vegetable you'd be a cute-cumber." taehyung smiled, bright teeth on show for jeongguk.

"that's a stupid one." jeongguk snorted, enjoying the sound of taehyung giggling.

"no it isn't, you're just jealous that i'm better at flirting than you are." taehyung huffed crossing his arms, before pouting. jeongguk smiled and began to lean over taehyung, holding back a laugh as the younger male yelped in surprise at the sudden closeness.

"oh yeah? maybe i am jealous, what are you gonna do about it?" jeongguk teased, laughing quietly as taehyung quickly rolled off the couch standing up and running into the kitchen.

"jeongguk!" the boy laughed, face flushed as he stood behind the kitchen counter.

"real quick baby, did you sit in a pile of sugar?", jeongguk smiled at taehyung's confused face," because your ass is pretty sweet." he finished off with a wink. taehyung squealed and covered his face with both hands before running upstairs; jeongguk hot on his tail.

、、、
ew, gays.