Magnussen

A/N If this chapter doesn't make much sense, it's probably because you haven't seen Season 3 of Sherlock. It was written for people who have seen the show, so I'm sorry if it doesn't make sense because you haven't seen the show. If you haven't seen Sherlock, then most likely you wouldn't read this book, but if for some reason you haven't seen it, watch it. Then it should make more sense. If it doesn't make sense, but you have seen Season 3 of Sherlock, tell me so I can rewrite it to make it make more sense. Did this Author's Note make sense?

~~~~~~~~2 Months Later~~~~~~~

Sherlock had forgiven Mycroft for not telling him about his sister, and he and Alebony were best friends. Sherlock told Alebony all about his detective work, and she went with him when he told John that he was alive. Alebony also became friends with Mary. Alebony went to John and Mary's wedding, and heard Sherlock speak.

Sherlock was working on a new case about a man called Magnussen. Mycroft had told Sherlock to forget about that man, but Sherlock continued to work on the case. Alebony was helping her younger brother, even though she knew that Mycroft wouldn't be happy.

Sherlock also had a girlfriend. Her name was Jeanine and he had met her at John and Mary's wedding.

Right now, Sherlock was off doing something about the Magnussen case with John, while Alebony was trying to convince Mycroft that Sherlock had given up on Magnussen.

"He hasn't worked on that since you told him not to. I know, I've been helping him with his cases. Right now, he's with John trying to solve a murder," She told her older brother, knowing that he would be mad later when he found out she had lied.

Before Mycroft could answer, he got a phone call. He picked it up, "Yes, this is Mycroft Holmes... Yes, Sherlock Holmes is my brother... No, I did not know that..." He glared at Alebony. "Oh my... We'll be right there." He hung up.

"What?" Alebony asked, "Why are you glaring at me?"

Mycroft answered, "You lied to me, Sherlock was at Magnussen's place. He's been shot."

"What!?" Alebony exclaimed, "Is he all right?"

"They don't know yet. I told them we would be there shortly," was the reply.

Alebony grabbed her things, "Then let's go!"

They got in the car and drove to the hospital as fast as they could (Alebony was driving). When they got in, they saw John sitting outside a room.

"John," Alebony said, "What happened? Who shot him?"

"I don't know, "John said sadly, "I was in a different room. I heard the gunshot and ran in to see Sherlock lying on the floor bleeding. I called 911 immediately."

The doctor came out of the room that they were next to. He said, "We've done all we could, it's up to him whether he lives or dies. You can go in and see him now."

Mycroft stayed outside while Alebony and John ran in.

Alebony told her brother, who was lying on the bed looking even paler than usual, "I will sit in this room next to you until you wake up. And you will wake up, Sherlock!" She started to cry.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

A/N If you have not guessed, this is from the third episode in season three. In the story, the first two episodes have already happened.

Hey, people, I'm back to writing this story! I said that I needed to watch the last episode to write this, but I actually wrote this not watching the episode, so I don't know if it's completely accurate. I actually wrote this chapter before I put this book on hold, but I didn't want to post it because I didn't want to leave you with a cliffhanger while this book was on hold. Never fear, I have started writing the next chapter (using the last Sherlock episode) so hopefully I will finish writing it tomorrow or the next day, so I will try to post it soon! Sorry for making you wait so long on this story, and I know this chapter isn't very good, but hopefully the next chapter will be better!

I think this Author's Note is longer than the actual chapter, ha ha!

I dare everyone to go to the comments and hit paste, then post the comment!

So, if you've seen the episode, you know what happens with Sherlock, and you should be able to guess why I will do the next chapter in Sherlock's POV...

Also, the next chapter will start before Sherlock was shot, so... yeah!

Please vote and comment!

Thanks for reading!

- Maria