Justice Truth

"Can I play with you?" The little boy asked, again.

"No, how many times do I have to tell you, leave me alone!" The little girl answered, clearly annoyed.

"Please?" The boy was persistent.

"No! If you ask again, I will hurt you!" The girl seemed to be violent. She had a pocket knife that she always kept with her, and she pulled it out, keeping it out of sight.

"I'll play whatever you want," the boy pleaded. The girl lost her temper and spun around, stabbing the boy with her knife. A teacher was there immediately, and called 911. The little boy was dead, said the paramedics, and the police took the little girl away with them.

The girl's older brother watched as she was taken away. He was disappointed. The girl was sent to jail, but she escaped, and became a criminal. She stole some hair dye from a store, and called herself Justice Truth, to be ironic, because she broke the law.

No one knew what had happened that day at the school except for the girl's family, and the boy's family. Everyone else was told that the little girl and boy had both died in an accident. Justice Truth was only 6 years old when she started her new life.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

A/N Kind of creepy, isn't it? This will be my first Sherlock fanfiction, and this will probably be a short story.

The picture on the cover is the little girl.

Hope you enjoy this story!

- Maria