Is It Really Her?

"Alebony?" Mycroft didn't believe her. "You can't be her, she disappeared twenty years ago."

"Yes, and I became Justice Truth twenty years ago," Alebony responded, "I'll prove it to you. I was in first grade, a boy was getting on my nerves, I stabbed him, the police came and took me away, you were looking at me, you were disappointed in me, I was taken to little kid jail, I escaped, I've been Justice Truth ever since."

"Alebony, little Alebony! My baby sister! I've missed you so much! Why was your accent American earlier?" Mycroft wondered.

She responded, "I changed my accent to help disguise myself, as well as dying my hair, and later, using colored contacts to disguise my eye color. I even covered up my freckles."

"Well, I've got to go, the others will be wondering why I've been in here for so long. I'll come visit, if," he smiled, "You answer some of the questions that the other guys ask. You don't have to answer ones about your real identity, but answer as many as you can. I won't let them hurt you, but it would help if you answered some."

Alebony agreed. "Fine. But you have to remember to call me Justice or Justice Truth when someone else can hear."

"Of course I will, I won't give away your identity." Mycroft was slightly offended. He left, and Alebony started thinking about what his life might have been like, while she was committing crimes.

From then on, Alebony, or Justice as they called her, answered most of the questions that were asked, and Mycroft would come every day and talk to her. When he came, she would drop the American accent and go back to being Alebony Holmes, but otherwise, she was very careful to have no Alebony Holmes in her.

One day, she asked about her other brother. "Has Sherlock missed me?" she asked. Alebony was the middle child, Mycroft was older than her, but she was older than Sherlock.

Mycroft suddenly seemed guilty, "He, uh, he doesn't remember you." Alebony was too shocked to speak. Mycroft continued, "He was only four, so he didn't remember you, and we just never mentioned you. He always copied you, and did whatever you did, so we were worried that if we did tell him about you, he would become a criminal, too. Right now, he's the opposite, he solves crimes. He is a private detective and Scotland Yard asks him for help sometimes. There's this guy John Watson that he lives with, John solves crimes with him."

"Well, seems like little Sherlock didn't need me at all," said Alebony sadly.

Someone called for Mycroft and he had to leave.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

A/N Mycroft didn't believe her at first, but would you believe someone that said they were your sister who you thought was dead? I probably wouldn't! This is unnecessary, but I feel like adding an author's note at the end of each chapter.

- Maria