He's Alive!

Alebony's POV

Sherlock opened his eyes and focused on me. "Ale?" he groaned.

"Yes, it's me! You're alive! I was so worried!" I exclaimed, still with tears in my eyes.

He looked at me and chuckled. He said, "I would never leave you Ale. Not now that we've just gotten to know each other again!"

I smiled at that. "I'll go and tell John you're awake, he's been worried too."

I walked out of the room to see John sitting there looking sad. He looked up when I came out and said, "How is he?"

"He's awake," I replied. John got up to go see Sherlock, and I wandered away to find Mycroft. I found him sitting in the main waiting room of the hospital. "Sherlock's awake, he's going to be okay." I told him.

My older brother replied, "That's good. I do care about him, even though I may not show it often. He is my little brother." I sat down next to him, and we just sat in silence for a while.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Apparently, it was John's wife Mary who shot Sherlock. There was this whole thing where Sherlock left the hospital (I nearly died with worry when the hospital called to tell us he had left) and John found out that Mary was not who he thought she was.

For now, Sherlock was back at the hospital, and this time, he was going to stay there until he recovered. I go to visit him at the hospital every day, and I tell him about some things he use to do as a kid (before I left and became Justice Truth, of course), or we just talk about random things.

Sherlock told me about how he almost died, but he came back because he didn't want to leave me and John. I was really touched when I heard that, considering that I hadn't been there for most of his life. He also told me about the whole episode where Molly, Andersen, Mycroft, and I were there, and we helped him not die, and then how Moriarty was there, and he was the one who reminded Sherlock about John and me. It was really interesting how his mind palace saved his life.

Well, that's basically my life right now. I'm also trying to find a job and figure out my new identity, because I haven't really been Alebony Holmes for a while. I was Justice Truth, and then when I got out of prison, I had to hide in Mycroft's house for a while, and then even when I went out as Alebony, I was still spending most of my time helping Sherlock with his cases. I think I might want to be a detective, I'm quite good at it. We'll see.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

A/N I'm back with another chapter! I'm sorry it's been a while, I haven't really felt like writing for a while. Also, I may have to put this book on hold again, because I've run out of ideas for this book. I might just end it here. What do you think? If you have any ideas as for what could happen next, please comment! I don't really want to write the part with Magnussen at the end of season three, because I don't like how that happened.

Also, sorry it was kind of short and vague, I didn't really know what to write...

Oh, and if you like Doctor Who, then check out my other fanfictions; Amy, Rory, and Oswin, and The Lost Sister.

Please vote and comment!

Thanks!

- Maria

Updated A/N

This book is officially ended here, as I have no more ideas or inspiration for this story. I hope you liked it, and hopefully I will be able to write something else sometime.

Also, if someone ever wants to use my character, Alebony Holmes, in a book they're writing, just ask me and I'll most likely let you use her.

Thanks!

- Maria