Chapter 17

Ry can you stop ?"I ask him looking straight in he's beautiful eyes ,god he's sexy.

He releases a quite growl making me raise an eyebrow.

What did you just call me ?"he asks squeezing my waist .

Ry?"I ask unsure ,he grabs my face and kisses me with a sudden hunger causing me to whimper in surprise .

Pulling away from him,I smack him suddenly becoming angry he's taken off guard as he holds he's cheek.

Leave.Me.Alone"I tell him then strut towards the door with my heart beating as fast as if I just run marathon.

Back in the mansion ,I look for my friends and find them already looking at me with curious faces ,I feel so sad all of a sudden as they walk up to me ,Trey opens he's arms out wide making me walk straight into them with a sigh as he hugs me.

Wanna go home ?"Avery asks rubbing my arm.

No, I won't let that sexy idiot ruin my night "I tell her making her laugh.

He sure is sexy" Trey mumbles making me laugh as Ryan walks back in with a bruised cheek and a frown.

Searching the floor he's eyes suddenly land on me,making me turn away and bury my head in Trey's chest as he leads me and Avery to the table to finally take a seat.

The Charity Ball is a huge success ,they probably made more than 25million in total for people with cancer .

That's a success to me,even though it won't be enough for everyone in the world who has cancer but at least we were able to help .

Ryan kept on staring to which I'd roll my eyes or frown at him ,a blonde girl has taken a seat next to him ,he didn't even acknowledge her but I was still a bit jealous that she's sitting next to him and I can't ,I'm fucken dumm.

We took a lot of photos ,even with me and Ryan ,weird but the photographers wanted a picture of us together apparently he told them that we're working together on something ,slick bastard ,he kept on trying to get me to smile but I had this bad feeling inside me at the pit of my stomach.

After that we were served ,food much to my delight Ryan chuckled from the other side of the table when my face lit up when I saw food,making people stare at him only to be met with a glare as I chuckled lightly.

Who is this guy?

I don't know..

Anyways we are now currently about to close the event as the host will give a special thanks to people who donated the most.

Fucken stupid right? Yeah I know
Why would you give a special thanks to those who gave more money its straight up disrespectful to those who gave but barely get recognition, this is why I hate rich people parties.

Anyways ,their names are being called on the stage ,apparently its 3 of them .

Ryan Deluca "the host says ,Ryan stands up and walks by the stage standing there in all he's sexy glory !

Treyson Williams" my friend stands up and walks towards the stage standing next to Ryan after shaking he's hand.

And Malia Viscor "he says and I roll my eyes ,making people whisper ,with a sigh I get up and make my way to the stage standing next to Trey .

We want to thank you 3 for donating such huge amounts of money to the- that's it I lost it

Excuse me sir " I call him with sass,he looks back at me wondering why I interrupted ,everyone's eyes on me but I don't care ,I hate this shit.

Yes Miss Malia"he says.

Why am I here again?"I mean why am I standing on the stage?"I ask with a raised eyebrow.

Because you donated"he says

Yeah I donated but ,so did everyone else here didn't they ?"I ask harshly suddenly getting annoyed ,making Trey smile.

Yes but-"he tries

No sir,I think you wasting my time I mean come on how do you expect everyone else that donated to feel?"like shit? "Well congratulations by doing what you doing, you will accomplish that I really don't see the point of this I'm sorry if I come across as rude or whatever but these people donated too doesn't matter if its less money than I or he donated what matters is that you are supposed to be just as grateful that we all donated not give special thanks to me ,that's no way to do things sir and I'm sure you matured enough to know that " I rant my phycologists side coming out in all of my rant.

I-I- I sorry "he stutters .

Uh no,you supposed to be apologising to them for making them  feel like shit " I say pointing at the people off the stage who's attention is all on me.

I'm s-sorry "he says and I nod.

You better be " I say with attitude,then only I notice everyone is staring at me with aweh .

I scratch my neck not sure what to do making Trey chuckle.

I'm sorry my best friend here is a phycologists so she tends uh defend a lot of unfair things and its not the first time she's experienced this so please excuse her ,she's sorry"Trey defends.

I'm not sorry though "I say staring at my nails .

All of a sudden people start clapping making me look up from my nails,I hear hollers and screeches ,that's definitely Avery .

She's right" one man shouts and a bunch of yeahs' are heard.

That's my befriend ?!!!!" Yup that's definitely her ,making me chuckle,grabbing Trey's hand I pull him down off the stage .

Let's go "I pull him ,tired of this bullshit .

We walk down the stage even Ryan walks down ,he's staring at me weirdly making me look away ,I see Avery almost running towards us.

Damm bitch, talk about giving them a piece of your mind " she says making me laugh .

Pulling me in a hug she laughs.

You did good kid"she mumbles as I roll my eyes .

Can we go home now,I'm hungry "Trey whines ,and I nod.

Me too,the greens that they fend me here aren't doing the job at all I'm still famished" I throw my hands in the air being dramatic, causing them to laugh even Ryan who I didn't notice standing by us ,oh God whyyy!!!

My friends also notice him,and Avery clears her throat grabbing Trey's hand .

Uhhmm we'll wait for you in the limo"she says and they scurry out leaving me standing with Deluca

Oh come on!

Hola

What do y'all think??
..
She exploded on them😂😂😂😂😂good.

It really shouldn't matter ,and it doesn't only happen in books guys it happens out there in the world therefore it needs to stop being like that but we both know it won't right seeing as money is everything these days

Dramatic sigh*😪

Its the world we live in💀!

Anyways stay cute !