Book 1 - Chapter 6

____________________

The two benders haven't really spoken to each other since the fight they have but this is hardly their first fight. It certainly hasn't been their longest fight. But the earthbender girl swallows her pride and goes to apologise to the firebender. But she was stopped by the radio that was once playing some low music to what sounded like Amon's voice she ran over to it and turned the volume up, she sat down and listened to it.

"Good evening fellow equalists this is your leader, Amon, as you have heard the republic council has voted to make me public enemy number one proving once again that the bending oppressors of this city will stop at Nothing to quash our revolution but we cannot be stopped our numbers grow stronger by the day you know longer have to live in fear the time has come for benders to experience fear," He spoke through the radio. The earthbender girl facepalms.

"The council knows nothing do they" she complains but then turns off the radio with that in her head she completely forgot to apologise to Mako but she was already in bed and didn't realise until she woke up but then he was already gone.

____________________

Liana sat on the couch and played with Pabu Bolin was nowhere to be seen at that point in time. Mako comes upstairs love-struck he sighed and sat on the couch then he looked at the girl sitting with Pabu he snapped out of it right then and there. She looked up at him

"Hey Mako," she said he didn't answer her she sighed " Look I'm sorry for what I said ok I just was kinda mad ok I know all you want is to protect Bolin I should have respected that, but if you don't wanna talk that's fine I just wanted you to know that I'm sorry," she spoke getting up going to go downstairs.

"Wait," she turned to him "I'm sorry too, I didn't mean for you to feel like I'm smothering you's," Mako says getting up.

"You weren't I just want you to not feel alone anymore," she said going up and hugging him he hugs back. "Speaking of alone? What was that look for when you came upstairs you look like you just saw the love of your life," he happily sighs

"I think I did," he said dazedly. Liana look around uncomfortable.

"So what's her name are you gonna see her again how did you meet," She said but Bolin interrupted by walking upstairs with a rose and a mini cake in hand. Liana looks at them annoyed "What is this? Valentine's Day and I'm the only one who's single," She complains Bolin looks confused than Mako explains.

"I just met the most amazing girl, her names Asami and she hit me with her Moped and then asked me for dinner at Kwong's Cuisine at 8:00 tonight!" He spoke really fast to Bolin