Book 1 - Chapter 1

____________________

It's been 2 years since Liana met Bolin and Mako and they have been friends ever since well at least her and Bolin have her and Mako never really saw eye to eye on everything and that's how Liana became a little bit calmer than she uses to be.

She watched two out of the three members in the Fire Ferrets train for their upcoming match.

"Hey, you two where Hasook, is he skipping out again?" Liana sits down on a table drinking some water, Mako sighs he stops shooting fire at the training dummies,
"You two really need a new waterbender he just not putting as much effort as he uses to into pro-bending," She states

"I wish you were a waterbender Liana, things would just be so much easier," Bolin whined throwing the pro-bending disks. Liana got off the table and earthbended one of the disks into the net like Bolin was doing.

"I mean sure but earthbending is better for me, it's not like I'm the avatar or something," She said bending two more disks and then sitting next to mako watching him firebend.

Hasook walked into the room

"Sorry I'm late guys I had... stuff to do," he said moody, Liana never really liked Hasook as his mood always got the better of him and his playing in the ring. Mako stopped bending and walked over to him.

"It's been 3 hours since we started, it shouldn't have to take you that long as I told you we would be practising today a week ago," Mako said sternly.

"Yeah well guess what Mako, not everyone gets here super fast as some of us don't live in the gym like you three do," He snapped, Liana groaned as the two of them had their little spat like they usually do.

"Hey, why you two have your tantrums I'ma go get us some food, don't ask for what you want whatever I get it what you guys eat alright," She said waving her hand as she walked her messy ponytail swung from side to side.

____________________

Liana had just paid for the Fire Ferrets food and had it in a bag heading back to the gym, she heard a voice yelling. Protesters were now in the plaza,

"Benders are oppressing us, making us lower class citizens, but we don't have to be treated like that anymore, join Amon!..." Liana tuned out she wasn't a big fan of equalists to her they always made a big deal out of little things like one time she got the last bowl of ramen 10 minutes later a lady walks in wanting ramen they told her they were out then she starts yelling at them and saying it was because she wasn't a bender.