"It's on my paper bag, sir. I need to go somewhere so if you don't mind, you can get it on our classroom. Just ask him where my seat is" He answered then bow at Jaehyun and walked passed them.

When Taeyong is far enough, Doyoung says "What's with him?"

"I told you, he'll get angry," Jaehyun teased, bumping Doyoung who just rolled his eyes.

Actually.... Few hours ago...

"You're fast. I just called you and now you're here." Jaehyun said at Doyoung who just went down of his bike. They are on a boutique in the city next to Doyoung's.

"I was supposed to go with Taeyong and was ready when you called."

"Won't he get mad?"

"Why? I told him I'll be going with you. There's nothing to be mad about."

"But you stood him up."

"He won't care."

"What if he does?"

"Jaehyun~"

"What? Just saying."

"He ain't in the position to get mad at me."

"Okay Kim Doyoung. Deny all the way you want. You must've forgotten what you told me last summer?" Jaehyun teased which made Doyoung cover his mouth with his hand.

"Stop it Jaehyun! I'll really forget you're older than me!"

"Fine fine" Jaehyun said, surrendering.

When both Jaehyun and Doyoung got in the room, only Yuta and Lucas was around. "What's with him?" Doyoung asked and there's no need to ask who's the HIM that he's talking about.

"Just a little mood swing?"- Lucas

"He's so possessive of me, you know? It seems like he really wants me to be his wife." -Yuta

"I agree" Lucas said, raising his hand.

Doyoung knows they are just joking but somewhere deep inside him, he thinks it might be true. After all, Yuta and Taeyong are really close.

"Tss... he's stupid." Doyoung said and went straight to his chair, forgetting about Jaehyun.

Knowing that Doyoung's not in the mood anymore, Jaehyun approaches Lucas and Yuta for the paper bag. They gave it to him. "Please look out for that two." He said which made both of them confused.

When Jaehyun finally went out of the room and got into the arena, he looked at the paper bag and saw a book. What's this?A novel? he asked himself as he picks it up and open it.

First page and he already has a grin on his face.

-*-*-*-*

"Hey there, Mr. President." Jaehyun called Taeyong teasefully the moment he approached him. A week ago, Taeyong was elected as the club's President and not a day had gone by peacefully for him. Why? Well... due to an unknown reason, Jaehyun became extra good to him. He would suddenly call Taeyong during his break time and lie about doing club's work when in fact, he'll just eat with him. After class hours, he would also wait for Taeyong outside his room and snatch him away from Doyoung. No matter how hard Taeyong tries to escape or hide from him, he would still know where he is.

Lucas, Yuta, and Jungwoo find it weird but Doyoung? He won't say a thing nor prevent Jaehyun from taking Taeyong at all. He wants it anyway. is what he keeps on telling himself. His friends can feel how pissed off he is but he still try not to admit it. Why would he? He's just a friend anyway.