Just Hang On

○●○●♡♡●○●○

I want to live, not just survive.

○●○●♡♡●○●○

Previously(Harry's Pov):

"This is incredible, so much detail" Dray beamed, which caused a smile across mine and Georgie's faces both for two different reasons....

George's Pov(Suprise it's Georgie)

As Dray and others gave compliments to Haz, of course I complimented him on his drawing but still kept smiling like an idiot at Dray.

"Your an idiot in Love!" Freddie whispered to me, after he gave so many and I meant so so so so so many compliments to Haz.

"You can't say much" I whispered in his ear as we both stared at Haz and Dray who were both talking to each other.

I was about to speak to Freddie and I was interrupted by a slap around a head, ow. By the looks on Freddie's face he did too.

"Your both idiots in love" We heard 'mione say.

"So are you!" Freddie and I whispered in her ears. Everyone one of us, well most of us, has a crush on someone in our friend group. For example: Freddie and Haz, Pans and 'mione, Luna and Leah, Blaise and Nev. They all like eachother. Theo kept glancing at Ronald, my ex-younger brother, I guess he likes him. And me, well if you haven't realized I like Draco, but I don't think he likes me.

As Freddie and 'mione was starting to talk about classes, I got bored and went over to Theo.

"Hey, brother-in-law" I said, startling him and swinging my arm over his shoulder.

"I'm not married to Freddie" Theo replied.

"No, no! I know that. I meant you being married to Ronald" I told him.
(It's so hard trying not to write Ron!)

"He is cute, but he will never like me" Theo said sighing.

"He will, just hang on a little longer, alright?" I tell him, he nods sadily then starts to speak

"But for how much longer, Georgie?" He asked trying to hold back tears, I shook my head.

"I have no idea, just hang on. I promise he will" I replied giving him a small hug. RINGGG! Stupid bell.

"BYE" Freddie and I yelled and waved to the others, we walked to our Fourth lesson today which was Astronomy, with Professor Potter. God I hate that woman, always picking on the Slytherins and taking points away, but always good towards Gryffindor's. You may be wondering, why do I not like that? Well yeah I should, but it's just unfair don't you think?.

○●○●♡♡●○●○

Don't get too close, it's dark inside, it's where my demons hide.

○●○●♡♡●○●○