7

Ukyo: hey senkuuuuu

Senku: what

Ukyo: mayhaps i'm out of toothpaste

Ryusui: same wtf

Kohaku: i'm running low tooooo

Kinro: i can use some more as well

Senku: ughhhhhhh
Senku: say "me" if you need toothpaste
Senku: besides them ^

Ginro: me

Suika: me

Chrome: me

Senku: jesus christ i need to make 7 tubes of toothpaste
Senku: ughhh

Gen: senku-chan i need some more too :/

Senku: ok gen <3

Gen: <3

Ukyo: sooo you're going to make them all right

Senku: sigh
Senku: yes

Ryusui: yayyyy

Francois: everyone say thank you senku

Ryusui: thank you senku

Suika: thanks senku!!!

Chrome: thank you

Kinro: thanks

Kohaku: thank you

Ginro: thank

Ukyo: thank you

Gen: thank you senku-chan <3

~

(Senku pov)

Making toothpaste is simple enough... but it's so boringgg! Climbing into the science shed, I grab 8 containers at random, I don't really care which ones I use. I make the base of the toothpaste fairly quickly, I mean I have been doing this since I first came to Ishigami Village. After making- and labeling- tubes for Kohaku, Ukyo, Suika, Ryusui, Ginro, and Kinro, an idea pops into my head, this is the perfect time for a prank! It's considered science, right? Oh yeah, this will be so good~!

~

(Gen pov)

As I search for my Senku-chan, a horrible smell wafts out of the science shed, horrible enough for me to pinch my nose and hold my breath. I stagger up the ladder of the shed and I'm greeted with a wide-eyed Senku.

"Oh! Hello Gen~" he smiles, "I was just about to go looking for you~"

"Senku-chan, tell me why it smells horrid in here."

"Oh, that, well I got the brilliant idea to make toothpaste for Chrome that turns his teeth a wild color, but I seemed to have added some expired dye?"

"Silly~"

Senku smiles cheekily, muttering a little "kukuku" laugh. I swear, he's just too cute~. I stride over to Senku and give him a kiss on the cheek,

"You said you were going to look for me~?"

"Yup, I was going to ask you if you would like strawberry flavored toothpaste instead of boring mint flavored, but now that you're here, you can tell me!"

Senku kisses my cheek in response to mine,

"I would love strawberry toothpaste~!"

"Good, because I already made it! Kukuku..."

Senku looks over to me, god he's so pretty. The distance between us is small, but with one small step, Senku makes that distance vanish.

~Meanwhile~

Chrome: has any seen senku

Kohaku: i haven't

Suika: suika saw him go into the science shed

Chrome: grr that poopoo head is probably gonna make some kind of prank >:O

Kohaku: or he's making our toothpaste

Ukyo: yeah he's probably making toothpaste

Chrome: you're no fun :l

~

(Chrome pov)

I practically skip to the science shed, prank in hand. I had prepared a orange powder that would be sure to stain Senku's skin bright orange. I know for sure it's going to work, glancing at my own orange, I have proof!

~

(Gen pov)

Senku kissed me gently on my lips, quickly making my face heat up. I threw my hands around his neck to pull him closer and deepen this kiss- well make out I should say. I felt my back hit the wall, making me gasp, so Senku used this opportunity to deepen the kiss even further than I thought could even happen.

~

(Chrome pov)

I slowly ascend the ladder to get into the science shed, ready to attack. The small paper pouch my powder was stashed away in was starting to slip apart. Better throw this quickly then. I hop up the last two steps and yell,

"Surprise Senku! Prepare for- OH MY GOD-"

i tried something different this chapter, and i'm not sure i like it... i feel like this type of writing (the mix of chat and story) will be more entertaining for you guys, but let me know what you think!

oh and the idea of chrome accidentally seeing senku and gen going at it was not mine, it was a suggestion by the lovely Franziescha13 ! Thank you for commenting on my story, it means a lot to me!
ヾ(@⌒▽⌒@)ノ

-bee <3