predaking x reader

Dragon pilot

Your name is y/n and you were captured by the decepticons and to be honest it wasn't that bad because there was a frickin robot dragon! You were also into dragon pilot you loved the show and even since it came on your tablet you watch it all even again when you get bored one day you left you tablet on the ground and predaking saw it he thought of just leaving it alone but he watch as a dragon swallowed a human and they went flying.

Predaking was interested of this show and started to watch ot when your not around and one day he ask shockwave to make you an otf suit. Shockwave was curious but agreed so he made the suit and predaking put it near your room.

When you found out there was an otf suit you were excited because you liked to cosplay a lot so you put on the suit and walked around the nemesis.
(This is the suit)

many vehicon's gave you a look but you didn't care and when you went to see predaking he looked at you and bend down his head and sniffed you

"P.predaking what are you doing are you really this happy to see me?"

Predaking nodded and licked you and step bit as he licked his lips and stared at you.
"P.predaking!?"

Predaking opened his mouth and eat you up and started to licked and tossed you around enjoying your taste and soon enough he swallowed you and flayed off.

You fell into his stomach and looked around scared and started to banging on the walls.
"Let me out!"
But as you touch the walls predaking flayed different you then released what was going on.you quickly terned on your helmet and it was just like in the show how the main protagonist flys the dragon.

You were able to fly predaking back on to the nemesis and he spit you out.

"Did you do this to make me happy"

Predaking nodded and licked you and smiled knowing this is going to be amazing.