Soundwave vore x human reader

You were the best worker to help the nemesis and your best friend was soundwave you two know each other when you both met on his mission.

You were working counting the new Engeron that breakdown brought from the mines but as you were counting you felt yourself getting picked up and pushed against the wall roughly,you opened your eyes to see starscream with a mad look.
"Starscream what are you doing?!"
Star:"you think that your a deception HAH your not worthy"he said as he went into the hallway and looked at you.
Star:"I wonder if humans can fly"he said with a smirk
He then throws you across the hallway and leaves,you screamed as you were about to hit the ground but then you heard a strange sound and then you fell into someone hand you looked up to see soundwave.
Wave:"you Okay?"
"Yes thank you wave"
Wave:"we should tell megatron"
"But starscream will be there"
Wave:"you can stay here"
He said as he was about to put you down when you yelled
"I DON'T WANT TO BE ALONE!"you said with tears in your eyes
Wave came up to you and lift up his visor and wipe your tears away.
He then brought you up to his face and then opened his mouth and shoved you gentle and swallowed you.
You fell into his bell with blue walls and blue slime.you looked around and laid down and soon fell asleep.

Soundwave told Megatron what happened and starscream got Oh hell of a beating.

Soundwave stro