Chase in the storm tfp Megatron x reader

You ran as fast as you can through the storm and away from Megatron.
if your all wondering what's going on,Megatron had a bit to Much dark Energon,anyway back to the story.
You kept running for you life with heavy foot steeps behind you
Megatron:"where are you human?!"
That made you to run faster after seeing two purple eyes behind you.
Megatron:"this game of 'chase' is making me hungry"
You saw your car in the distance and used all your energy to get to your car and as you got your keys and got being quiet as possible.
Megatron:"come out,come out wherever you are~"
You covered you mouth with tears in your eyes,you closed your eyes hoping that he didn't see you then all of a sudden.....

CRASH
Your eyes widened as you looked as the front of the car to see a big grey claw and a open mouth with sharp teeth and I mean really sharp teeth!

Megatron bit half of the car and thank god he didn't gut you with his teeth,you cover you head with your arms seeing the sharp teeth.
Megatron laugh as he saw you in the car your eyes widened with fear.
Megatron:"Oh come now I clearly had the advantage"he said as he over the car Much more
"Whoa!"you said trying not to fall out
Megatron:"but I'm not going to complain"
The car was over his mouth and you were hanging on for dear life,but sadly you hand slipped and you fell into Megatron tongue and he brought you to his mouth with the snap of his teeth so you don't get out (not like you can escape)

Megatron used his tongue to push you back and when you saw that you were going to the back of his throat!
"NO! NO PLEASE!"
Megatron just chuckled as he swallowed you hard as you fell to his throat.
Megatron:"My~ it seams like I was quite peckish"he said as he licked his lips
Megatron:"and you human slide down so easily~"as he chuckled
You finally fell into his stomach and you began to cry not trying to fight your way out,
Megatron's eyes tern back to red and stroking his belly making a purring noises you head this and understand that he wasn't going to hurt and soon enough you fell asleep.

(Here is the comic)
Person how creative this

(Here is the comic)Person how creative this